2019 Saints All-Glass All Time Team (1 Viewer)

SammyDaLoon

Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Ok ?? guys! Comedic relief is needed on this board, so why don’t we piece together all our favorite Saints from the past that just couldn’t seem to get it together to stay healthy on the field.

How about if you post on a player you have to give a snarky “fake example” of a ridiculous way they injured themselves. i.e. said player woulda been great if not for injuring himself getting outta bed.

The criteria should be the following:
- Talent
- Like-ability
- Production when healthy on field

Ok Da Loon Gonna Loon ? Dat Is All

Have you ever seen the movie Top Secret? It's the movie the Zucker Brothers did in between Airplane and The Naked Gun. Same style of humor. There's a scene where one of the heroes punches a German guard and he falls off a balcony and as soon as he hits the ground he literally shatters into pieces like a porcelain doll. When I watch that scene now, I think "Hey it's Dannell Ellerbe!"

Have you ever seen the movie Top Secret? It's the movie the Zucker Brothers did in between Airplane and The Naked Gun. Same style of humor. There's a scene where one of the heroes punches a German guard and he falls off a balcony and as soon as he hits the ground he literally shatters into pieces like a porcelain doll. When I watch that scene now, I think "Hey it's Dannell Ellerbe!"
You took my answer. lol

Blessed to see another thread

My #1 guy is clearly Terron Armstead. Why?
Talent - Because he is a Legit Top Tier LT when on the field, & I think he is THE BEST LT but can’t put a damn 16 game together if his left ? depended on it....so Terron will never be known as the best which is damn shame. He derserves it cause there is not 1 more athletic LT in the NFL.
Likeability - He is a solid person, well spoken, a die-hard Saint, plays hurt, always positive. Terron is simply a model Saint in many ways.
Production - When he is healthy which is rare; there is ZERO power end or speed rusher that can overtake him. I mean it is really really rare that any NFL LT can match up with BOTH power & speed rushers.
Joke - Terron Armstead would be able to play a full 16 game season ONLY in Madden, but then we’re not sure ? he wouldn’t hurt his thumb on the controller or pull a hamstring getting up and down from the couch ? going to and from the fridge he may pull a rotator cuff or tear a damn labrum pulling on the door ?. We just don’t have any evidence to believe the above simply wouldn’t happen. God forbid, he is the only player I’ve EVER HEARD SAY THIS, “I mean I got the flu; this is the NFL not NBA” (clearly he was alluding to Michael Jordan’s game) meanwhile Walter Payton set the ALL-TIME SINGLE GAME RUSHING RECORD WITH THE FLU!!! ?(this is fact)

I mean maybe Terron is just a lil soft in the arse afterall....Yikes Terron is a true flipping anomaly.

The Loon is out!!!

No brainer with Peat, PRob.., and Armstead

Honorable mentions: Keenan Lewis, Delvin Breaux it’s a few others for sure. I thought Onome Ojo was gonna be the man!

Wesley Walls, Keenen Lewis, Armstead, Brad Muster, Steve Walsh, Anzalone, Ellerby

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom