2019 Saints @ Seattle (1 Viewer)

Planning on going to this game.

Will be staying in Seattle the night of Sept 21st for the game on Sept 22nd. Made a reservation today at the Hotel Sorrento in downtown Seattle, 25 min walk from Century link field. Anyone traveling to the game i recommend making a reservation now, you can always cancel it later. rooms for a Saturday night look to be averaging about $300 to $400 a night.

I put myself on a mailing list to get notified when single game SeaChicken tickets go on sale. Will share here when i find out.

Jeff, had Nashville down provided it wasn't Christmas weekend. It's Christmas weekend. We chose Seattle as the back-up. We will be there in LA as our boys do the West Coast Swing.

I am stunned to hear the Hawks fans are jerks. Philly, NE, Giants and a few other North East teams are notorious for terrible fan behavior. I would suspect that fans in the West and North West would be pretty civil. Oh well.....
I seem to recall others on this board have consistently reported this through the years.

I've got 7 of us planning to go and an uncle with a fat spread an hour outside of town.

These reports are making me have second thoughts, but I sure do want to go.

We may not have the chance to see Brees play much more, so if you can go, I'd say go, like I said, earlier, go in with group, be polite, and have a thick skin to the ribbing, and you'll likely be fine.

I've seen two saints fans get into it at the Superdome and it resulted in a bloody marry being dumped on my wife, so you really can't predict when things will happen or where.

You still have to live you life and have a good time, even though a lot fans in Seattle don't have much class.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom