2019 Sam Ehlinger embarasses LSU thread (1 Viewer)

I’m with Baker

He couldn't beat Lake Travis, so I don't really care (about) his opinion on winning," Mayfield said. "Westlake is a great program, but the two best quarterbacks to come out of there are Drew Brees and Nick Foles. Sam can stay down there in Texas."

Who’s Sam Ehlinger and how did he embarrass LSU? :shrug:

This really should be the game thread since it was started months ago.. just sayin'.

Great game, LC. This is such a natural rivalry. I do not understand why the SEC did not snag UT instead of TAMU. This could happen every year.

Good game indeed.
Look at it this way LC, your Horns will come to Morgantown and stomp us this year.
Avenging last year's loss in Austin.
We're in complete rebuild, lost everyone, new staff and scheme mode.
To put it bluntly, we kinda suck. Enjoy the W

Great game, LC. This is such a natural rivalry. I do not understand why the SEC did not snag UT instead of TAMU. This could happen every year.
Texas' britches are too big for the SEC. They're where they belong.

We own them. A&M will be owning them before long too.

0fIBfqO.gif

The Big 12 would never agree to break up the OU/TX rivalry.

Aggie wanted out of the Big 12. They have penis envy of everything UT. The Longhorn Network pushed them over the edge.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom