FA 2019 Targets (1 Viewer)

I'm thinking both get overpaid by other teams. The lack of talent in the FA pool will drive their price up.

Maybe they want a super bowl. Cooks last contract was very affordable. 2 years, 10 mil.

I want to keep Ingram but if he decides to chase the money what would people think about Bilal Powell? I don't think he's as good as MI22 but could provide good value.

Or in what will probably be a very unpopular take: Peterson. Depending on the cost, could he be a good compliment to AK41?

Figuring we won’t spend wildly in the FA market this year....

OL Ty Nsekhe.
He can play LT or LG and he did it I at a high-level this year, but at 31 and a career as a journeyman he could be relatively inexpensive (but I do think the Skins want to keep him).

Maybe a cheap but relatively productive DT like Angelo Blackson or Christian Covington from the Texans or Darius Philon from the Chargers.

I would consider a flyer on a guy like S George Iloka if I could get him on the cheap like Minn did this season. He's the same age as Banjo with 5 years as a starter under his belt and he played in Minn this season for less than we pay Banjo (after the Bengals cut him). He didn't play much this year for the Vikings, so I doubt he's helped his value.

WR J.J. Nelson
He’s a burner who has had some production (first 3 years in the league 74 catches for 1,375 yards and 10 TDs, 18.6 ypc). He would be affordable anyway, but his numbers dropped significantly with Arizona’s QB situation this season (only 7 catches for 64 yards in 14 games) so he may even be cheap.

TE Logan Thomas. Why not? I don’t know if he can play TE, but he came into the league as a QB, so SP could find some clever ways to use him and Taysom on the field at the same time. (I’m half joking on this one.... kinda....maybe)

Last edited:
Figuring we won’t spend wildly in the FA market this year....

OL Ty Nsekhe.
He can play LT or LG and he did it I at a high-level this year, but at 31 and a career as a journeyman he could be relatively inexpensive (but I do think the Skins want to keep him).

Maybe a cheap but relatively productive DT like Angelo Blackson or Christian Covington from the Texans or Darius Philon from the Chargers.

I would consider a flyer on a guy like S George Iloka if I could get him on the cheap like Minn did this season.

WR J.J. Nelson
He’s a burner who has had some production (first 3 years in the league 74 catches for 1,375 yards and 10 TDs, 18.6 ypc). He would be affordable anyway, but his numbers dropped significantly with Arizona’s QB situation this season (only 7 catches for 64 yards in 14 games) so he may even be cheap.

TE Logan Thomas. Why not? I don’t know if he can play TE, but he came into the league as a QB, so SP could find some clever ways to use him and Taysom on the field at the same time. (I’m half joking on this one.... kinda....maybe)

JJ Nelson is interesting. He used to be a heck of a return man at UAB. He could replace Tommie Lee Lewis.

Anyone thinks Funchess could play TE?
He played it in college. He could add about 10-15lbs. He’s only at 230 right now

Curtis Samuel needs to hurry up and become a free agent and come down to NO

Revisit that list when the top 75% of names on it have been re-signed or tagged. The pickings will be slim.

Not a free agent, but I could see us extending Vonn Bell this offseason.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom