2020-2021 NBA Season (1 Viewer)

El Caliente

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
70002 via 92243 via 48109 via 92122 via 70119
Some teams look more competitive than others. Others that were seen to be doa are competitive. And then there’s the New Orleans Pelicans finding new ways to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

What are you following this season?

Mavs. Been a fan since we moved to Dallas in 95. And that was a tough time to be a Mavs fan. But growing up a Saints fans, I was well conditioned for consistent losing and disappointment. :grin:

Mavs. Been a fan since we moved to Dallas in 95. And that was a tough time to be a Mavs fan. But growing up a Saints fans, I was well conditioned for consistent losing and disappointment. :grin:
I want to be a Mavs or Jazz fan. I was a Jazz fan since they were New Orleans’ team originally, I also like Cuban, Dirk, so the Mavs are always my going to be my postseason affair team, but the Pels are New Orleans team, so I feel obligated to support them. I wish I didn’t feel that way, either of those previously mentioned teams would be much easier to support.

I want to be a Mavs or Jazz fan. I was a Jazz fan since they were New Orleans’ team originally, I also like Cuban, Dirk, so the Mavs are always my going to be my postseason affair team, but the Pels are New Orleans team, so I feel obligated to support them. I wish I didn’t feel that way, either of those previously mentioned teams would be much easier to support.

I have an early memory of going watch the Jazz with Pistol Pete. The Hornets moved to NOLA after I left so I had no connection with them. To me they're just another SW Division team. It’s been pretty neat going from a HoFer in Dirk to Luka. Donnie Nelson hit the jackpot with Dirk and looks to have done the same with Doncic.

Surprised this hasn't been posted, but James Harden got traded to the Brooklyn Nets today. 4 teams involved. The Nets going for broke now. Harden, Durant and Irving among others. Harden played together with Durant for a good while in OKC. This should be interesting.

Surprised this hasn't been posted, but James Harden got traded to the Brooklyn Nets today. 4 teams involved. The Nets going for broke now. Harden, Durant and Irving among others. Harden played together with Durant for a good while in OKC. This should be interesting.

Had they stayed in okc one more season, they might have been a dynasty team - now I think harden has passed his sell by date, no rings for him

Tons of postponements so far
nba is saying they won’t suspend bc the players are safer in nba protocol than they would be on their own
strange argument

Tons of postponements so far
nba is saying they won’t suspend bc the players are safer in nba protocol than they would be on their own
strange argument

Yeah, they're just going to have to cobble the season together and hope we're on the down side of the epidemic when the playoffs come around.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom