2020 LSU off-season thread (2 Viewers)

OP
OP
MLU

MLU

Please respect my decision!
Reaction score
Why? That move makes zero sense for Lombardi.

OP
OP
MLU

MLU

Reaction score
Kenan Jones, who entered the transfer portal earlier this season just signed w/ Nicholas State.

BIG E

SR is my life!
Reaction score
I had a feeling that's where he would end up. Good kid just needs to get his head straight.

OP
OP
MLU

MLU

Reaction score
I was reading and Nicholas just signed quite the class. Devonta Jason also transferred there. Originally signed at Miss State, any other year he would have ended up at LSU. Not quite as good as Jamar Chase and Terrace Marshall, though.

OP
OP
MLU

MLU

Reaction score
Sooo... I'm not sure Scott Linehan is going to be the innovative mind that Brady was for LSU. They're probably going to fall back to Ensminger, the analysts and what Brady left behind. What does Linehan bring to LSU? He brings a QB resume that very few people can boast about:

I'm not sure how he feels about recruiting, though...

OP
OP
MLU

MLU

Reaction score
Also, pretty sure that Doug Nussmeier was the QB Coach under Linehan with the Rams. One of the top recruits for LSU this season is... QB Garrett Nussmeier. Hopefully that relationship is good.

OP
OP
MLU

MLU

Reaction score
Sooo... I'm not sure Scott Linehan is going to be the innovative mind that Brady was for LSU. They're probably going to fall back to Ensminger, the analysts and what Brady left behind. What does Linehan bring to LSU? He brings a QB resume that very few people can boast about:

I'm not sure how he feels about recruiting, though...
Well, reading a bit more it seems like he personally is more in tune with receivers?

Domeination

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Well, I haven't been impressed with what the Cowpokes have done on offense the last few years, but I'm not sure how much of that was due to Garrett or Jones. I guess I just have to trust O on this hire.

gboudx

Not trusting a big butt and a smile since 1990.
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Well, I haven't been impressed with what the Cowpokes have done on offense the last few years, but I'm not sure how much of that was due to Garrett or Jones. I guess I just have to trust O on this hire.
FWIW, the Cowboy fans I know blamed the offensive woes on JG and Jerry than Linehan. But they're no fans of Jerry so like I said, fwiw.

Trey W.

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Well Linehan is just an Offensive analysts not an OC, so as of now the Offense still belongs to Ensminger.

Linehan will have input and be an extra set of eyes for Ensminger during the game like Brady was, but Ensminger will be calling the plays.

Dago

Veteran
Reaction score
Well Linehan is just an Offensive analysts not an OC, so as of now the Offense still belongs to Ensminger.

Linehan will have input and be an extra set of eyes for Ensminger during the game like Brady was, but Ensminger will be calling the plays.
and one would think he would have a hand in QB development

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom