2020 LSU off-season thread (1 Viewer)

OP
MLU

MLU

Please respect my decision!
Reaction score
Why? That move makes zero sense for Lombardi.

OP
MLU

MLU

Reaction score
Kenan Jones, who entered the transfer portal earlier this season just signed w/ Nicholas State.

BIG E

SR is my life!
Reaction score
I had a feeling that's where he would end up. Good kid just needs to get his head straight.

OP
MLU

MLU

Reaction score
I was reading and Nicholas just signed quite the class. Devonta Jason also transferred there. Originally signed at Miss State, any other year he would have ended up at LSU. Not quite as good as Jamar Chase and Terrace Marshall, though.

OP
MLU

MLU

Reaction score
Sooo... I'm not sure Scott Linehan is going to be the innovative mind that Brady was for LSU. They're probably going to fall back to Ensminger, the analysts and what Brady left behind. What does Linehan bring to LSU? He brings a QB resume that very few people can boast about:

I'm not sure how he feels about recruiting, though...

OP
MLU

MLU

Reaction score
Also, pretty sure that Doug Nussmeier was the QB Coach under Linehan with the Rams. One of the top recruits for LSU this season is... QB Garrett Nussmeier. Hopefully that relationship is good.

OP
MLU

MLU

Reaction score
Sooo... I'm not sure Scott Linehan is going to be the innovative mind that Brady was for LSU. They're probably going to fall back to Ensminger, the analysts and what Brady left behind. What does Linehan bring to LSU? He brings a QB resume that very few people can boast about:

I'm not sure how he feels about recruiting, though...
Well, reading a bit more it seems like he personally is more in tune with receivers?

Domeination

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Well, I haven't been impressed with what the Cowpokes have done on offense the last few years, but I'm not sure how much of that was due to Garrett or Jones. I guess I just have to trust O on this hire.

gboudx

Not trusting a big butt and a smile since 1990.
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Well, I haven't been impressed with what the Cowpokes have done on offense the last few years, but I'm not sure how much of that was due to Garrett or Jones. I guess I just have to trust O on this hire.
FWIW, the Cowboy fans I know blamed the offensive woes on JG and Jerry than Linehan. But they're no fans of Jerry so like I said, fwiw.

Trey W.

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Well Linehan is just an Offensive analysts not an OC, so as of now the Offense still belongs to Ensminger.

Linehan will have input and be an extra set of eyes for Ensminger during the game like Brady was, but Ensminger will be calling the plays.

Dago

Veteran
Reaction score
Well Linehan is just an Offensive analysts not an OC, so as of now the Offense still belongs to Ensminger.

Linehan will have input and be an extra set of eyes for Ensminger during the game like Brady was, but Ensminger will be calling the plays.
and one would think he would have a hand in QB development

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Andrus Why the 2020 season is crucial for Drew Brees’ legacy with the Saints SR News Page Articles 0
Andrus New Orleans Saints continue to communicate with season ticket holders about 2020 season SR News Page Articles 0
Saints offer fans options to defer season tickets, receive refunds for 2020 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints offer season ticket holders refunds and the option to skip using their 2020 tickets Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints allow season ticket holders to opt out of 2020 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette 2020 New Orleans Saints Team Outlook: Overcoming Bad Beats For Another Playoff-Bound Season SR News Page Articles 0
tomwaits Do you think there will be a 2020 season? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 18
How many regular season games will the NFL have in 2020? Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saint Lattimore NFL If/when the 2020 season is cancelled... what happens? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 19
NFL to play Black anthem before national anthem beginning in 2020 season: AP Source Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette Saints WR Tre'Quan Smith is primed for a breakout season in 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Transcript: Pelicans head coach Alvin Gentry media availability - July 10, 2020 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Transcript: Pelicans forward Zion Williamson media availability - July 10, 2020 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Transcript: Pelicans guard Jrue Holiday media availability - July 10, 2020 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Pelicans News Around the Web (7-10-2020) Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
New Orleans Pelicans Weekly Show - July 9, 2020 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
TCEd If you had to explain 2020 with a gif... Everything Else Board 21
Pelicans News Around the Web (7-9-2020) Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Pelicans 2020 seeding games profile: Josh Hart Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Saint Lattimore NFL Players will get an opt-out option for 2020. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 40
Pelicans News Around the Web (7-8-2020) Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Transcript: Pelicans center Derrick Favors media availability - July 7, 2020 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Transcript: Pelicans guard E'Twaun Moore media availability - July 7, 2020 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette Saints can extend dominance in Prime Time Games for 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Mayor LaToya Cantrell on the New Orleans Pelicans podcast presented by SeatGeek - July 7, 2020 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Pelicans News Around the Web (7-7-2020) Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Transcript: Pelicans forward Brandon Ingram media availability - July 6, 2020 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Transcript: Pelicans guard Lonzo Ball media availability - July 6, 2020 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Jen Hale on the New Orleans Pelicans podcast presented by SeatGeek - July 6, 2020 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Pelicans 2020 seeding games profile: Zion Williamson Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Pelicans News Around the Web (7-6-2020) Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
JeffODW Jameis Winston signing looking brilliant with the likelihood of professional football in 2020 less hopeful Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 33
Andrus Saints Countdown to NFL Kickoff 2020: #70 Jammal Brown (July 5th) SR News Page Articles 0
Transcript: Pelicans forward Darius Miller media availability - July 3, 2020 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Transcript: Pelicans guard JJ Redick media availability - July 3, 2020 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Pelicans News Around the Web (7-3-2020) Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
SaintsFanInLA 2020 NFL Hypothetical Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 13
Transcript: Pelicans guard Josh Hart media availability - July 2, 2020 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Transcript: Pelicans forward Zion Williamson media availability - July 2, 2020 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Jim Eichenhofer on the New Orleans Pelicans podcast presented by SeatGeek - July 2, 2020 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Pelicans News Around the Web (7-2-2020) Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette NFL to shorten 2020 preseason, Saints to open against Steelers on the road SR News Page Articles 0
Transcript: Pelicans forward Nicolò Melli media availability - July 1, 2020 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Transcript: Pelicans guard Jrue Holiday media availability - July 1, 2020 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Report: NFL cuts 2020 preseason in half by eliminating two games Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Pelicans News Around the Web (7-1-2020) Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette Former Saints LB Jonathan Vilma has high hopes for 2020 Saints defense SR News Page Articles 0
Transcript: Pelicans David Griffin media availability - June 30, 2020 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Transcript: Pelicans head coach Alvin Gentry media availability - June 30, 2020 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Pelicans News Around the Web (6-30-2020) Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0