2020 LSU off-season thread (2 Viewers)

Reaction score
And after Brady leaves, five LSU players follow up announcing they're leaving as well:
Grant Delpit
Patrick Queen
Lloyd Cushenberry
Jacob Phillips
Justin Jefferson

Jacoby Stevens has announced that he will remain.

Still waiting to hear from CEH, Thad Moss, Saddiq Charles, Glenn Logan. After losing Joe Burrow, the most difficult person to replace will be Cushenberry, IMO. There is no true center on the roster or this recruiting class right now. They either need to hit the portal, JUCO and/or sign Sedrick Van Pran.

sheet.

I guess they figure it won't get better than this next season, so their stock is the highest it will be?

Surprised with Queen being on the list but he had a game of games in the NCG. I think he is a great prospect but not sure the scouts are as high on him as I am.

Surprised with Queen being on the list but he had a game of games in the NCG. I think he is a great prospect but not sure the scouts are as high on him as I am.
They will be when he runs like Debo. I don't think he has the same instincts, but I wouldn't mind the Saints taking him in the mid-rounds. He's the kind of athletic, sideline-to-sideline LBer that can stay healthy a full season. He should definitely stay because he could make a huge jump in draft status with another year leading LSUs defense, but you can be made for a guy wanting to be paid.

Also, Dave Aranda has been mentioned for the Baylor and Hawaii jobs.

The 3 D-Line are staying.
I think Queen and Phillips are making a mistake. I also think Charles should have returned to prove he can stay healthy for a year.

Also, Dave Aranda has been mentioned for the Baylor and Hawaii jobs.
No way Aranda takes the Hawaii job but Baylor is a nice stepping stone place. I'm not sure he wants to be a college HC though. I think his calling card is ultimately in the NFL. That would be the biggest loss of everyone so hopefully he stays.

Dear Lord, make it stop.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom