2020 LSU Recruiting Thread (1 Viewer)

His highlight reel is pretty spectacular. He's rarely ever touched because of his combination of vision, setting up blocks, agility and speed. Once he is in the open field dude has a crazy good stride. He's so good at avoiding defenders it's hard to guage how he'll do between the tackles at the next level though.

His highlight reel is pretty spectacular. He's rarely ever touched because of his combination of vision, setting up blocks, agility and speed. Once he is in the open field dude has a crazy good stride. He's so good at avoiding defenders it's hard to guage how he'll do between the tackles at the next level though.
I didn't want to use the F-word, but it is very Fournette-like.

My understanding is he is a grade risk. Either the staff feels his grades are in order or they're good with WR depth and don't mind waiting a year.

Last edited:
Adams can high point the ball. Looks to be a legit threat at WR. Hope he improves his academic game.

Steve Wiltfong of 247 just put in a crystal ball for Burch to LSU...

So, at this point I am assuming we are all in on Burch or just leave the last spot in the class open. That seem like the plan to you?
Lorando probably isn't going to sign. McKinley Jackson, CamRon Jackson and Tykeist Crawford are all high on the staff's list I've read. Van Pran is also a take, but it's been accepted by everyone that he's going out of state. Still, of he changes his mind to LSU they will find a way, I am sure of it.

the Pelini hire certainly wouldn't be hurting our chances of getting Burch

I'm not counting on either Burch or McKinley. I think LSU finishes with McGlothern, Bradford and Alex Adams. CamRon and Lorando do not sign. LSU possibly signs a player or two in the transfer portal or maybe they bring DE Mike Williams in on scholarship.

You're looking at a Top 5 class and easily the highest rated in the last decade for LSU.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom