2020 LSU Recruiting Thread (1 Viewer)

The hope is that Xavion Alford chooses to follow Akec to LSU. He is the next big thing at Safety out if Houston, which if you haven't noticed has been kind of a thing for LSU lately.

South Carolina native and five-star defensive lineman Jordan Burch is making an unofficial visit to campus with his family, giving him a chance to both meet with the LSU staff and check out what the campus and school has to offer.
At 6-foot-5 and 250 pounds, Burch is already one of the most-coveted prospects in the 2020 class, regardless of position. He has a double-digit offer sheet, though all seven early predictions have gone in for Clemson. The Columbia resident, who will be a senior at Hammond School next fall, is ranked by the 247Sports Composite as the top player in South Carolina, the No. 2 strongside defensive end in the country and the No. 15 overall recruit in the class.

Jacquelin Roy decommits. Will attend Bama’s Junior Day.

Hate to see it, but plenty of time to bring him back in the fold.

That's pretty big. The one place I want to see LSU get better is at DT on the defensive side of the ball. Tired of Bama winning in the trenches.

Sure hope LSU athletics is relevant in the near future. Things look ominous in Red Stick....

Sure hope LSU athletics is relevant in the near future. Things look ominous in Red Stick....
Yeah, I don't know how LSU could recover from this blow after they drop two spots to #3 in recruiting 11 months from National Signing Day. As for the OLOL stuff, that was possibly 1 player from 4 years ago. We'll see.

LSU takes advantage of their Pro Day today and had a herd of 5-star recruits on campus. I don't know why I haven't heard this happening every year. What a way to reinforce the number of kids LSU sends to the NFL than to what them perform and hob nob with representatives from every single NFL team.

DE, Demon Clowney, 6-4, 225 (yes, cousin of Jadaveon) has committed to LSU. He is the #3 WDE in the country.
He's just like Jadaveon except he's a Demon!:devilish::hihi:

Big recruiting day today with the Spring Game! Geaux247 has a list of kids taking "official" visits this weekend up. If I can find a full list of visitors I'll post it, but we could see some commitments this weekend. OLBs Jaden Navarrette, Demouy Kennedy and CB Lorando Johnson are three kids trending to LSU this last month.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom