2020 LSU Recruiting Thread (2 Viewers)

We need a high ranked OT in this class and it will be a great class.

I would love to get one, but this class is already great (on paper)...arguably top 3 in our history

Well, the verbal commit count is now 25, so anyone added from here on out will result in someone else being dropped...

Well, the verbal commit count is now 25, so anyone added from here on out will result in someone else being dropped...
We're at 25. I just looked at the crystal ball predictions on 247, they are even higher on Rivals.
Marcus Dumervil OT 4Star 100%
Phillip Webb OLB 4Star 86%
Zachary Evans RB 5Star 44%

No way we turn down any of these players. Somebody's offers are getting pulled.
Camron is from Louisiana he will probably get offered a gray shirt or preferred walk on.
If Webb commits Gaye's offer will have to be pulled.
Not sure what they will do if Evans commits, no way they don't take him.

We're at 25. I just looked at the crystal ball predictions on 247, they are even higher on Rivals.
Marcus Dumervil OT 4Star 100%
Phillip Webb OLB 4Star 86%
Zachary Evans RB 5Star 44%

No way we turn down any of these players. Somebody's offers are getting pulled.
Camron is from Louisiana he will probably get offered a gray shirt or preferred walk on.
If Webb commits Gaye's offer will have to be pulled.
Not sure what they will do if Evans commits, no way they don't take him.
Oh, I can promise that if Burch, Dumvervil, Evans and/or Webb want in this class, someone is going to give up a spot. CamRon Jackson seems like an easy choice, but he was offered last season with Joseph Evans AND has the option of being brought in as an OT. I could easily see the staff hanging on because to them, stars mean very little. Those four I mentioned previously are special though, so someone has got to go.

Jalen Lee is no longer committed to LSU. This probably bodes well for some of the big fish that LSU is trying to land.

OG, Xavier Hill has flipped from Bama to LSU.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Is he gonna be academically eligible? Looks like there are some concerns

Is he gonna be academically eligible? Looks like there are some concerns
Typically they don't take risks like that. If he isn't eligible, then he's probably a special talent. We'll find out soon enough.

247 is predicting LSU in their crystal ball. I wouldnt have thought you would get the top RB going to the same school in consecutive years

247 is predicting LSU in their crystal ball. I wouldnt have thought you would get the top RB going to the same school in consecutive years
I think those top RBs see what's going on with the offense and they want a slice of that.

Not unless you're UGA.

Of course, LSU has followed up guys like Faulk, Fournette, etc with top RBs.

I feel good about LSU being the pick, but this kid has played his cards close. He has only taken official visits to LSU and TAMU. The Aggies already have 2RBs committed, buy they would be fools to not take Evans.

Keep your fingers crossed for the good guys...

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom