2020 LSU Recruiting Thread (1 Viewer)

Can't be mad at a guy for wanting to remain close to home and play ball with friends. I just hope he didn't aspire to playing in meaningful games or play all of his games under one head coach.

Can't be mad at a guy for wanting to remain close to home and play ball with friends. I just hope he didn't aspire to playing in meaningful games or play all of his games under one head coach.
I respect wanting to play for the home team greatly. I just don’t like the weird way the decision was strung out.

I guess being a huge standout star on a crappy team (just like Clowney)is more important than being a key piece on a great winning team.

Burchs ? We don't need no stinking Burchs !

... or signing a pro contract that could have been one of the highest at his position.

I forget where Tyson Jackson and Dorsey got drafted, but totally forgot Keke went that high when I typed that.

Dorsey went 5th overall in the 2008 draft. It's too bad he got Chaz Ramsey'd as I do think that affected him long after that dirty play.

• 1Like
Reactions: MLU

Exactly what i said

sitting here in my office chair, with left hand buried in a bag of $2 Chesters Flaming Hot Fries ( mid morn snack ) ;)

Sheesh. Now my hamstrings hurt.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom