NFL Draft 2020 NFL Draft Prospects (2 Viewers)

How about trading Kamara and #24 to move up to get Simmons if he falls to about 10?
Why are there multiple people saying we should trade Kamara? he's literally one of our best weapons. He had some off games last year but I think the injury affected him. I expect him to come out better than ever in 2020. I think the key to getting to the Superbowl is being balanced and having multiple running threats

Why are there multiple people saying we should trade Kamara? he's literally one of our best weapons. He had some off games last year but I think the injury affected him. I expect him to come out better than ever in 2020. I think the key to getting to the Superbowl is being balanced and having multiple running threats

I don’t disagree with the sentiment. But KC is favored and they don’t really have any running threats (not any as good as Kamara and Murray anyway, unless you include Mahomes or WRs on sweep stuff).

The thing with Kamara is that people are genuinely concerned that, for whatever reason, the Kamara we saw in 2019 is closer to the Kamara we will see in the future than the one we saw in 17 & 18.

The issue then becomes, whether you want to pay big $ for that.

Personally? I’d like to think Kamara was gutting it out for much of this season and he will be much better next season. But I can understand people who are concerned.

I really like Adam Trautman, as a Tight End prospect in the mid rounds.

He's starting to raise some eyebrows at this Senior Bowl, 6'5, 250, runs well, shows the willing physicality to be a blocker; and he just has these massively huge hands. I believe I heard a report saying his hand size measured similar to Michael Thomas.

Small school guy of Dayton, but this is a guy who you could take to develop as your future 2-way Tight End. Jared Cook's contract expires after 2020, and this guy could be an eventual Josh Hill replacement with some coaching,.

I don’t disagree with the sentiment. But KC is favored and they don’t really have any running threats (not any as good as Kamara and Murray anyway, unless you include Mahomes or WRs on sweep stuff).

The thing with Kamara is that people are genuinely concerned that, for whatever reason, the Kamara we saw in 2019 is closer to the Kamara we will see in the future than the one we saw in 17 & 18.

The issue then becomes, whether you want to pay big $ for that.

Personally? I’d like to think Kamara was gutting it out for much of this season and he will be much better next season. But I can understand people who are concerned.
People keep saying or alluding to Kamara gutting it through the season with a lingering injury. If so, why is he at the Pro Bowl instead of rehabbing said injury? Same with Michael Thomas. He gets on Twitter saying he caught 7 balls against Minnesota with a broke hand. Why is he at the Pro Bowl?

Trading Kamara has to be a consideration when you look at the contract he will be demanding after next year. IMHO he will hold out before this upcoming season for a new contract rather that risk injury during the season which would affect his next contract. Quite frankly you can’t blame him.

Trading Kamara has to be a consideration when you look at the contract he will be demanding after next year. IMHO he will hold out before this upcoming season for a new contract rather that risk injury during the season which would affect his next contract. Quite frankly you can’t blame him.

Based on his 2019 production, not sure AK has a whole lot of leverage to get paid top tier money.

Anyone watching the Senior Bowl?

Just started and Justin Herbert just led the South on an opening drive 7 play, 65 yard TD drive. Throwing a nice screen pass to Florida Back, Limical Perine for the Touchdown. Lloyd Cushenberry, and Damien Lewis out in space leading the way on the blocks in space.

Herbert displayed some nice mobility on a long scramble, but Michigan End; Josh Uche has to be kicking himself he came around the Edge for immediate pressure and had Herbert dead to rights... but inexplicably just let up, and let him get upfield to scramble...

Jordan Love playing for the North displays nice touch and loft on a deeper throw down the Left sideline but Liberty receiver Gandy-Golden can't hold on.

UCLA back Josh Kelley displaying nice vision and burst on an 18 yard draw play.

Keep an eye out on Linebacker, Evan Weaver from Cal. Could be a 3rd/4th round option at Mike or SAM Backer if Klein leaves in free agency for a bigger deal, or just insurance for Anzalone's shoulder. Tackling machine, and just a very instinctive player, off the charts production at Cal.

For you LSU guys can Lloyd Cushenberry slide inside to Guard? I know he's a very cerebral Center, and a leader on the Offensive Line. I'm really high on him but he's probably a high Second rounder for a team that needs a Center. Regardless Damien Lewis is really standing out to me, he's getting good push in run blocking, stone-walling guys in pass pro, and even showing some surprising mobility out in space getting out in the screen game. Could be a potential Peat replacement in the mid rounds?

Herbert has been up and down, threw in rhythm and on time on the first drive for the South; but was a little inaccurate on his 2nd drive. Missed an out route too wide; timing throw so understandable with the little amount of practice you get with these receivers.

Jordan Love uncorks a 50 yard throw down the field but Baylor receiver Denzel Mims can't track the ball in flight, and falls incomplete. Mims was open for a huge gain too just missed.

Jordan Love is someone to keep a close on early into this process. For all the reasons Sean gushed over Mahomes, I think he will be intrigued by Love. Love has the same ability to make off-scripted throws, the great arm talent, the competitor edge, and the ability to put the ball in places very few quarterbacks can. His first day of practice was not his best but he got better as the week went along. Certainly, he had a disappointing 2019 campaign but he did not have the best talent around him and lost a lot of what he did have around him in 2018. I think he is intriguing and I think the Saints will probably spend a lot time doing homework on him just as they will others.

Bradlee Anae, and Josh Uche are just whipping the South Tackles getting pressure off the edge, and meeting at the Quarterback on 3 straight snaps. Sack, pressure forced incompletion, and another sack.

Rough opening series for Jalen Hurts.

Shea Patterson, Michigan QB. Ugly overthrow, leads to an Interception by Georgia-Southern Corner, Kindle Vildor.

Bradlee Anae, and Josh Uche are just whipping the South Tackles getting pressure off the edge, and meeting at the Quarterback on 3 straight snaps. Sack, pressure forced incompletion, and another sack.

Rough opening series for Jalen Hurts.
I'm really happy for Uche. He was a very skinny kid coming in but Don Brown loved him and thought he could develop into a talented pass rusher. He has blossomed. And he's really a good young man off the field.

Jordan Love is someone to keep a close on early into this process. For all the reasons Sean gushed over Mahomes, I think he will be intrigued by Love. Love has the same ability to make off-scripted throws, the great arm talent, the competitor edge, and the ability to put the ball in places very few quarterbacks can. His first day of practice was not his best but he got better as the week went along. Certainly, he had a disappointing 2019 campaign but he did not have the best talent around him and lost a lot of what he did have around him in 2018. I think he is intriguing and I think the Saints will probably spend a lot time doing homework on him just as they will others.

Yessir.

He also lost his HC between 18 and 19. That’s a lot of change to deal with in one offseason, especially at a program like Utah State which isn’t a blue blood that can immediately replace talented players.

Harrison Bryant - from Florida Atlantic is laying some crucial blocks from the Tight End spot. Clean, techinical blocking sealed the edge for Hurts on a run, and came across the formation on a Wham block.

South moving down the field methodically with the run game.

Game is about over North with a commanding 31-17 lead with less than 3 minutes left to go some final Senior Bowl takes.

Biggest winner by far today was Bradlee Anae from Utah. He absolutely dominated off the edge, great jump off the snap and excellent hand usage. Displayed an inside swim, and an up and under rip move with some pop. He won with his hands, which should shoot his Draft stock up as it's rare for a young pass rusher to have such refined hand usage.

I thought the most impressive Quarterback on the day was Anthony Gordon, from Washington State despite having maybe the least liveliest arm of this group of QBs he threw into windows with anticipation, and was accurate.

Thought both North Running backs looked extremely sharp, Josh Kelley from UCLA, and Darius Anderson from TCU both displayed good vision, and cut-back decision making picking holes. Both displayed receiving traits and could be 3 down backs in the NFL.

Evan Weaver, Linebacker from Cal won't test well measurable wise but he displayed great instincts at Linebacker, getting teammates line up, reading runs, being in the right spot making tackles. Also can be a reliable special teams contributor as he covered kicks and downed a Punt at the 1.

Kyle Dugger, Safety small school prospect out of Lenoir Rhyne had an up and down day, showed ability as an in the box Safety, was physical coming down to help the run.. but blew a coverage on a miscommunication in the red-zone that led to a Touchdown.

Receivers that stood out were Quartney Davis from A&M, crisp routes no wasted movement, caught the ball well. Van Jefferson from Florida very solid route technician, always got to to the spot his QB needed him to be at and snapped his routes off at the sticks. Chain mover and special teams contributor at the next level. Jauan Jennings from Tennessee also stood out impressive size, and down the field runner caught an impressive ball down the seam out of the slot. Red Zone threat.

Losers were both South Tackles, Terrence Steele and Calvin Throckmorton were turnstiles just beaten around the edge all day long for immediate pressure on the South Qbs. So as unfair as it is, Jalen Hurts really couldn't even be properly evaluated because he had to constantly run for his life.

I really think Cam Akers from FSU has a chance to be a steal in this draft. He’s played behind the worst offensive line in college football and still put up over 1,000 yards rushing and 18 total TDS. He’s a good receiving threat as well. I read he was projected to be a 3rd-4th round pick. I’m an FSU fan but not a blind homer, but Akers is special snd it stinks he wasted his college career during the worst stretch of FSU football in over 40 years. I’d love to see what he can do with a good offensive line and competent coaching

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom