NFL Draft 2020 NFL Draft Prospects (1 Viewer)

Eman5805

Soulful Voice Actor
Reaction score
Sticky Post
Edit: I'm aware Smith went back to school. Not editing it out though.

I'm ready for the Senior Bowl and beyond already. I'll be spending most of my Sundays watching videos on players who catch my eye.

Easy targets are guys like DeVonta Smith from Alabama. Great speed. Catches everything. And is a big play waiting to happen. Would do well opposite Michael Thomas.

Another guy on defense I'm learning more about is Hamsah Nasirildeen. 6'4", 216lbs. Sideline to sideline speed with hips almost like a corner. Imagine Obi Melifonwu but with actual instincts and a much harder hitter. It's like this guy was hand crafted for me to fall in love with as a player. Only flaw is he's coming off an injury, but that might be exactly what allows him to slide to the 2nd or 3rd day. I can see him lining up all over the place to cause trouble for offenses. He's not even a head hunter. He gets low and explodes through the ball carrier. Forced a few fumbles at Florida State.

Who is everyone else keeping a close eye on as we transition to the offseason?

Last edited:

SuperKid

Time for change
Reaction score
Antonio Gibson just screams "Sean Payton Runningback" to me.

He was used just as much, if not more as a WR at Memphis than a true runner; and the playmaking potential after the catch was just insane. He ran a lot of routes from the slot, and just made plays in space after the catch. Plus he has the burners if he makes it to open field daylight he's a house call waiting to happen.

I guess it depends how late he falls in the draft, but I could definitely see Payton falling in love with him as a RB3 prospect in his Offense.

SuperKid

Time for change
Reaction score
This is a guy who could be in play if the Saints stay put at pick #24.

One of my favorite Cornerback prospects from this years Draft. TCU, CB. Jeff Gladney.

Sticky coverage corner, he has the foot speed to stay with anyone down field on vertical routes but the awareness and quick reaction abilities to break on shorter routes. Fits man schemes, or zone schemes. Played Field, Boundary, Slot, Blitzed. Competitor who doesn't back down from any challenge, which you love to see. He shut down NFL prospect Denzil Mims against Baylor; and a lot of people on this board love Mims as a prospect.

To me after Okudah he has the next best hip flip, and change of direction ability. I feel better about him than CJ Henderson; not a great tackler, and had a down year giving up big plays; and Trevon Diggs who dominated against bad competition, but against LSU and against some of the better teams didn't play his best.

harschman

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
i want this guy on the saints, payton will be about to design so much for him.

Antonio Gibson just screams "Sean Payton Runningback" to me.

He was used just as much, if not more as a WR at Memphis than a true runner; and the playmaking potential after the catch was just insane. He ran a lot of routes from the slot, and just made plays in space after the catch. Plus he has the burners if he makes it to open field daylight he's a house call waiting to happen.

I guess it depends how late he falls in the draft, but I could definitely see Payton falling in love with him as a RB3 prospect in his Offense.
He looks like he'll be a Saint next season. Mid round pick replacement for Kamara.

Reaction score
I’ve spent the weekend watching QBs.. I wanted to do a top 10 QB thread, but being perfectly honest I don’t think there are 10 QBs worthy of being drafted in this class. It’s not necessarily a “bad” class because I think 5 guys could end up being NFL starters. But it’s shallow and the developmental talent is lacking. My top 8 (the 8 I’d see as draft-worthy are:

1. Joe Burrow
2. Tua Tagovailoa
3. Justin Herbert
4. Jake Fromm
5. Cole McDonald
6. Jacob Eason
7. Jordan Love
8. Shea Patterson
Shea Patterson over Jalen Hurts huh? LoL wow

HogsNSaints

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Ur entitled to ur opinion. Maybe now u can show me what exactly u see in Patterson that makes u think he is
He has way more translatable skills as a QB than Hurts. He throws with decent anticipation. He progresses through reads and will find a check down when he needs to. He’s a big body with decent mobility. He has adequate touch to go along with par arm strength. He’s not a world on fire prospect, and he won’t be drafted as one. But his talent is draft-worthy. He’s a more talented Jarrett Stidham.

bleedit1960

Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Late round or UDFA WR's.

Hasise Dubois

Hasise Dubois: The only WR with 100+ targets and 0 drops in the 2020 Draft class.

1582038755785.png

bleedit1960

Subscribing Member
Reaction score

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom