NFL Draft 2020 NFL Draft Prospects (1 Viewer)

Shenault joining Ridley and Julio would be a bad mix for us. My hope is he performs so well in workouts and the combine that he plays into the top 15. Or that the Falcons continue and fail to improve their OL.

Thoughts on Delpit? He played hurt most of the year. He is dropping but I still see him as a top 10 talent. Would love him in ATL’s single high looks.

Also, is Chaisson big enough to set the edge? He should have no issue getting to the QB. Reminds me a bit too much of Beasley

I’m a little iffy on Kenneth Murray. He chases sideline to sideline and is a great athlete, but I’m not sure he gets off blocks well enough to be great against the run in the NFL. He beat guys to their spot in college but he’ll have to get better at disengaging at the point of attack to succeed in the NFL. He also got beat in coverage a lot for a LB with his athletic profile.. I don’t know. Too many similarities to Stephone Anthony.
Murray has much quicker pre-snap Diagnostic skills than any Anthony ever did.

Those are instincts you just cant teach.

He is also a good open-field tackler.

Sleepers
Cam Brown

Justin Strnad

Dante Olson

Some impressive linebackers that I observed from the all star games:

Potential starters

Shawn Bradley (very impressive)
Evan Weaver
Christian Rozeboom
Shaq Quarterman
Michael Pinkney
Dante Olsen

Shawn Bradley dominated the Collegiate Bowl

Development PS guys:

Daniel Bituli
Michael Spears jr
John Houston mlb USC

Last edited:
Murray has much quicker pre-snap Diagnostic skills than any Anthony ever did.

Those are instincts you just cant teach.

He is also a good open-field tackler.

anothergood option at LB is Jordyn Brooks. Reminds me of Bobby Wagner. I also love Gaither from App State. Similar skillset to Leonard or D Jones (Falcons). Undersized but lightning fast sideline to sideline eraser

Shaun Bradley mlb

Evan Weaver

Christian Rozeboom

anothergood option at LB is Jordyn Brooks. Reminds me of Bobby Wagner. I also love Gaither from App State. Similar skillset to Leonard or D Jones (Falcons). Undersized but lightning fast sideline to sideline eraser

Apparently Davis-Gaither was at the Senior Bowl.

I remember Charles Davis mentioning him as having attended his alma mater but the only linebacker that jumped out to me in the game was Evan Weaver.

Weaver looked very capable of a starting role.

The other knock on Davis-Gaither is that his size is better suited for Strong Saftety at only 216lbs.

Some impressive linebackers that I observed from the all star games:

Potential starters

Shawn Bradley (very impressive)
Evan Weaver
Christian Rozeboom
Shaq Quarterman
Michael Pinkney
Dante Olsen

Shawn Bradley dominated the Collegiate Bowl

Development PS guys:

Daniel Bituli
Michael Spears jr
John Houston mlb USC

Yes, I like Pinkney and Quarterman. Weaver was real good for Cal. Rozeboom is one of the best small schoolers. Have not watched Bradley that much. Other small school players watching. Sam Romanski, Da'Jon Lee , Cam Gill, Aaron Patrick, Jonas Griffith, and LB/SS Hybrid Ray Wilborn and Javin White...

A poster above mentioned that the draft is weak at Linebacker.

Im seeing it as average.

I see a number of guys with speed who can come in and contribute already and im only 3/4 of the way done scouting players.

Josh Uche OLB/DE
Kenneth Murray MLB/OLB
Shaun Bradley MLB/OLb
Evan Weaver MLB/OLB
Michael Pinkney OLB
Christian Rozeboom MLB/OLB

All have tremendous play speed.

Pinkney had an outstanding closing speed play at the Shrine game that stood out to me.

Quarterman isn't the Fastest guy but he was a 4-yr starter at Miami. The first since Dan Morgan in 2001. He and Dante Olsen have those broad-shouldered old-school frames that are well suited for 2-down run stoppers.

The traditional 2 down, downhill thumper Linebackers that come in at 250+ lbs. are becoming extinct.

The league is shifting towards athletic Linebackers that might fit more of the SS physical build, but being able to chase plays down to the sideline and being capable of dropping into coverage are a must with the way the game is evolving.

Isaiah Simmons is going to be the future of what teams look for from the Linebacking position. Passing is King in the modern day NFL and you need the speed and athletism to cover the edges against the Shanahan/Kubiak style schemes that stress the edges with all the boot actions.

Dre Greenlaw is the perfect example he's 5-11 and only 225 coming out of Arkansas and only went in the 5th round but turned out to be one of the most valuable Linebackers taken in last year's draft from a team value perspective. Deion Jones was undersized too but has translated into one of the best pure Coverage Mike backers in the NFL.

Last edited:
Im a big fan of Jordan Love and have watched a ton him over the last two seasons. He, and the entire Utah St. team as a whole, def fell off the cliff this year and a lot of Love's negatives showed up in almost every single game. Like every dude coming out, he's a work in progress, but Love clearly has the skills to evolve into a franchise QB.

That being said, I'm on here to hype Love's teammate OLB/EDGE/DE/DEFENSIVE WEAPON Tipa Galeai. This dude is pure chaos. It's clear that we love hybrid players (Taysom, Chauncey, Elliss) and Tipa is that exact type of talent. He lines up everywhere, DE, OLB, ILB SLOT, and his purpose is cause mayhem and log splash plays. I think Tipa is one of the most explosive seek and destroy players in this draft. He's 6'5 240 and when we sees the ball, that dude turns into a human heat seeking missile. Tipa has been used primarily as a pressure player, but I think he's a Rush LB/DEFENSIVE WEAPON in the pros. This dude is one of my 2020 draft darlings. I would absolutely love to see Tipa Galeai in Black and Gold come draft weekend.

Yes, I like Pinkney and Quarterman. Weaver was real good for Cal. Rozeboom is one of the best small schoolers. Have not watched Bradley that much. Other small school players watching. Sam Romanski, Da'Jon Lee , Cam Gill, Aaron Patrick, Jonas Griffith, and LB/SS Hybrid Ray Wilborn and Javin White...
Javin White played FS at the Collegiate Bowl and stood out on a handful of plays. I definitely wrote his name down.

Im certainly going to look into the other ones. Thanks!

This being off of my game sucks.

Im buying a house and the construction process is taking forever.

I normally have all these guys scouted by December. Im playing catch up right now and am still trying to get break down the Hula Bowl. It's the only all-Star game that I havs yet too watch.

What do we have to do to actually select a probowl caliber LB for once. Did we curse ourselves by having the Dome patrol?

A poster above mentioned that the draft is weak at Linebacker.

Im seeing it as average.

I see a number of guys with speed who can come in and contribute already and im only 3/4 of the way done scouting players.

Josh Uche OLB/DE
Kenneth Murray MLB/OLB
Shaun Bradley MLB/OLb
Evan Weaver MLB/OLB
Michael Pinkney OLB
Christian Rozeboom MLB/OLB

All have tremendous play speed.

Pinkney had an outstanding closing speed play at the Shrine game that stood out to me.

Quarterman isn't the Fastest guy but he was a 4-yr starter at Miami. The first since Dan Morgan in 2001. He and Dante Olsen have those broad-shouldered old-school frames that are well suited for 2-down run stoppers.

We will see what happens in Free Agency. If we lose Klein and Alonso. We will probability sign a free agent. We still have Chase Hansen, Alex Anzalone, Kaden Elliss, Colton Jumper, Josh Martin, Andrew Dowell. Think if we draft one it will be between 3-6 round.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom