NFL Draft 2020 NFL Draft Prospects (1 Viewer)

For the guys that are pounding the table for Interior O-line... what do you think about this prospect?

I bring to you Netane Muti, Fresno State.

One of the meanest nastiest Guards in college football, great lateral quickness very good at pulling, climbing out to the 2nd level. Plays with a nasty mean streak, has multiple occurrences on film of just ragdolling, and pancaking multiple Defenders on the same play. Great pass blocking, flexibility and hand usage. Some scouts compare his film to a more athletic Will Hernandez....

* There is one major drawback though. Injuries.. he suffered two major season ending injuries. They were non related though, and putting those aside his film was dominant.. So do you take the chance that his injuries were just flukes? and you could end up with a Quenton Nelson type Mauler at Guard?

For the guys that are pounding the table for Interior O-line... what do you think about this prospect?

One of the meanest nastiest Guards in college football, great lateral quickness very good at pulling, climbing out to the 2nd level. Plays with a nasty mean streak, has multiple occurrences on film of just ragdolling, and pancaking multiple Defenders on the same play. Great pass blocking, flexibility and hand usage. Some scouts compare his film to a more athletic Will Hernandez....

* There is one major drawback though. Injuries.. he suffered two major season ending injuries. They were non related though, and putting those aside his film was dominant.. So do you take the chance that his injuries were just flukes? and you could end up with a Quenton Nelson type Mauler at Guard?

I'll take 2 please.

Pff has him as their highest ranked guard since Quentin Nelson.

I love it.

Also John Runyan Jr was a Beast at the Shrine game.

I'd take either one.

Last edited:
The Kiko Alonso's and Manti Teo's of the world will always have a home as base down LB's when a team doesn't have the luxury of a 3 down LB. They'll simply look to platoon the situation...exactly what we'll have to do with Anzalone next year who has proven that we can't count on him to play all 3 down and remain healthy the entire season.
Anzalone is great but a guy like Kenneth Murray, Sean Bradley, or Evan Weaver could challenge even a healthy Anzalone for playing time.

WRs:
1st round for the Saints:

1. Bama Jerry Jeudy
2. OU CeeDee Lamb
3. Bama Henry Ruggs
4. TCU Jalen Reagor
5. LSU Justin Jefferson
6. Colorado Laviska Shenault
7. Clemson Tee Higgins

2nd & 3rd:
1. Penn St KJ Hamler
2. Arizona St Brandon Aiyuk
3. Notre Dame Chase Claypool
4. Ohio St KJ Hill
5. USC Michael Pittman Jr

4th and on: (no order really)
1. UCF Gabriel Davis
2. Minnesota Tyler Johnson
3. Texas Collin Johnson
4. Texas Devin Duvernay
5. Baylor Denzel Mims
6. South Carolina Bryan Edwards
7. Liberty Antonio Gandey-Golden
8. SMU James Proche
9. Kentucky Lynn Bowden Jr
10. Florida Van Jefferson
11. Texas A&M Quartney Davis
12. Tennessee Jajuan Jennings
13. Michigan Donovan Peoples-Jones
14. Miss St Stephen Guidry
15. Wisconsin Quintez Cephus
16. Vandy Kalija Lipscomb
17. Ohio St Binjimen Victor
18. Miami Jeff Thomas
19. Tennessee Marques Calloway
20. Oregon St Isaiah Hodges

I could keep going this receiver class is so deep. Might be one of the deepest I’ve seen

I really like Binjimen Victor.

Some other names to consider:

Mason Kinsey (most impressive wr at the shrine game)

Darrelll Stewart (Dominated as a big slot in the Collegiate bowl)

Kendrick Rogers (shows flashes but never put it all together at A&M, had huge games vs Clemson and LSU in 18')

Aaron Parker (had a nice grab at the Shrine game.

Last edited:
The Saints seem to “target” 1 upper-tier FA every offseason... they don’t always land them (Suh 2 offseasons ago)... but sometimes they do (Jared Cook).

Im interested to see who that guy is this offseason... and if the Saints can land him.
I think the big ticket player they target will either be a WR, LB, or OG (Perriman, Littleton, Scherff).

Who it is will go a long way in narrowing the focus of that 1st pick at #24.

Regardless of how FA and the Saints first 2 selections of the draft go... Day 3 simply MUST include the Saints selecting Texas WR Devin Duvernay!

I really like Binjimen Victor.

Some other names to consider:

Mason Kinsey (most impressive wr at the shrine game)

Darrelll Stewart (Dominated as a big slot in the Collegiate bowl)

Kendrick Rogers (shows flashes but never put it all together at A&M, had huge games vs Clemson and LSU in 18')

Aaron Parker (had a nice grab at the Shrine game.

Nofalcons10--- love this every year. keep it up. Like Victor, van Jefferson, Muti. Never heard of Stewart, he looks good , too

Lynn Bowden is someone who's really intriguing to me. I've seen his name mentioned here, too (not sure if it was in this thread).

Anyway, he had a cool little back and forth with CJGJ today. He told a site that CJGJ was the toughest player he played against in college. So the two of them already have a mutual respect.

I believe Payton often seeks players' input about potential prospects.

Antonio Gibson just screams "Sean Payton Runningback" to me.

He was used just as much, if not more as a WR at Memphis than a true runner; and the playmaking potential after the catch was just insane. He ran a lot of routes from the slot, and just made plays in space after the catch. Plus he has the burners if he makes it to open field daylight he's a house call waiting to happen.

I guess it depends how late he falls in the draft, but I could definitely see Payton falling in love with him as a RB3 prospect in his Offense.

This is a guy who could be in play if the Saints stay put at pick #24.

One of my favorite Cornerback prospects from this years Draft. TCU, CB. Jeff Gladney.

Sticky coverage corner, he has the foot speed to stay with anyone down field on vertical routes but the awareness and quick reaction abilities to break on shorter routes. Fits man schemes, or zone schemes. Played Field, Boundary, Slot, Blitzed. Competitor who doesn't back down from any challenge, which you love to see. He shut down NFL prospect Denzil Mims against Baylor; and a lot of people on this board love Mims as a prospect.

To me after Okudah he has the next best hip flip, and change of direction ability. I feel better about him than CJ Henderson; not a great tackler, and had a down year giving up big plays; and Trevon Diggs who dominated against bad competition, but against LSU and against some of the better teams didn't play his best.

i want this guy on the saints, payton will be about to design so much for him.

Antonio Gibson just screams "Sean Payton Runningback" to me.

He was used just as much, if not more as a WR at Memphis than a true runner; and the playmaking potential after the catch was just insane. He ran a lot of routes from the slot, and just made plays in space after the catch. Plus he has the burners if he makes it to open field daylight he's a house call waiting to happen.

I guess it depends how late he falls in the draft, but I could definitely see Payton falling in love with him as a RB3 prospect in his Offense.

He looks like he'll be a Saint next season. Mid round pick replacement for Kamara.

I’ve spent the weekend watching QBs.. I wanted to do a top 10 QB thread, but being perfectly honest I don’t think there are 10 QBs worthy of being drafted in this class. It’s not necessarily a “bad” class because I think 5 guys could end up being NFL starters. But it’s shallow and the developmental talent is lacking. My top 8 (the 8 I’d see as draft-worthy are:

1. Joe Burrow
2. Tua Tagovailoa
3. Justin Herbert
4. Jake Fromm
5. Cole McDonald
6. Jacob Eason
7. Jordan Love
8. Shea Patterson

Shea Patterson over Jalen Hurts huh? LoL wow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom