2020 NFL Draft Quarterback options (1 Viewer)

Lousiana kid? What's his stats and your round projection for him?
Im just now starting to look at him but he is projected UDFA. Wayyy down the chart.

Reminds me of a player like John Beck. Might be a good tryout player or backup for some team.

I'll be looking more into him soon. I didnt follow the wave this year but I do know that his wr Darnell Mooney is a 4.3 speedster who attended the combine and NFLPA bowl.

So screw what the scouts that observed him think. Jordan Love isn't as good of a prospect than practically all of the guys projected lower than him lol got it

What were those scouts thinking? Rating Love over prospective studs such as Jake Luton n Bryce Perkins? LMAO

Still, there's an underline reason why ur boy Eason still isn't considered a potential 1st Rd prospect after the combine n a guy like Love is. Could it be that he's a bit of a jerk? Judging from his interview results @ the combine, perhaps
The same infallible scouts who took Ryan Leaf and Jamarcus Russell as #1 overall picks?

You might want to tone down the sarcasm a bit.

Well see who the better player is in the end.

Still, there's an underline reason why ur boy Eason still isn't considered a potential 1st Rd prospect after the combine n a guy like Love is. Could it be that he's a bit of a jerk? Judging from his interview results @ the combine, perhaps

Fromm beating out Eason at Georgia is probably all we need to know. As we’ve pointed out with guys like Burrow, sometimes the inferior athlete or inferior arm talent can be beaten out by a “higher upside” QB with great work ethic (like Haskins) and it can cause that QB to transfer out for a starting opportunity.

Rarely do you see the opposite. Eason does look like the better athlete and arm talent than Fromm, so the fact that he lost that battle points to an issue somewhere, whether it be picking up the offense, or work ethic, or just flat out lack of desire. There’s also the reports that he bombed pre-draft interviews. Eason might be another Connor Cook.

I really like Gordon in the 3rd or 4th if available. He has a live arm, smooth delivery, and good ball placement.

I really like Gordon in the 3rd or 4th if available. He has a live arm, smooth delivery, and good ball placement.

I really don't want the Saints to draft any QB this year. If they feel they need one to fill the Bridgewater role, they can see if Flacco or Bortles will take a million dollars to sit and watch Brees and Hill.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom