2020 Penalty Tracker (2 Viewers)

In the last game against Carolina I counted at least three facemasks that were not called and that is what I saw on the replays.
I was just watching it yesterday. Also, on the Cook touchdown pass, Cook took a hand to the face and was getting mauled about 5 feet from an official who was staring right at him.

Best thread of the year(unfortunately). There is no way this is not on purpose, especially after Payton called them out and they added the challenges last year. Maybe the refs are sensitive and feel disrespected like certain WRsšŸ˜€

All of our opponents (pooled across all their non-Saints games) average 6.15 penalties per game.

When playing the Saints, our opponents have averaged 3.5 penalties. That is a miraculous 57% drop in penalties when playing the Saints.

5 of our 6 opponents have had the least amount of penalties called against them all season when playing the Saints.

So, is SP doing his duty and sending in the tape to the NFL showing All of the Missed Calls????

Why? The person responsible is the commissioner. Look at teams who have defied the commissioner, and look at their penalties. No data on this one, just a hunch. One thing is for sure, NFL officials are doing everything they can to give our competition an advantage.

Why? The person responsible is the commissioner. Look at teams who have defied the commissioner, and look at their penalties. No data on this one, just a hunch. One thing is for sure, NFL officials are doing everything they can to give our competition an advantage.

It's called Doing Your Job.

Do you guys think if we were all to tweet this out enough to @NFL it would gain some traction and get some media attention? I feel like that is going to be the only way to put pressure on these refs to do their job right for once. Agreed, its just blatant at this point and disgusting. Saints are having to defeat an opponent and the refs every game now.

Again of the games when our opponent had the biggest drop in penalties we won two out of three. I donā€™t think itā€™s about win/loss but rather betting. Itā€™s like weā€™re heavy favorites and the games are punishing us to the tune of keeping it close and not covering. Similar to the NFC championship loss to the Rams. We were favored by 3 and didnā€™t cover. There was a ton of money made on that game. Thatā€™s why I wouldnā€™t bet on any Saints games this year.

I think this is still the most transparent metric on how biased the selective officiating has been against us this year; team penalty differential.

No surprise the Saints by far have the worst with a penalty differential of -318 yds. (Ravens have 2nd worst and itā€™s not even close; -104 yds). Note weā€™ve also ā€œgivenā€ teams 23 first downs from penalties, also a league high.

Notice the slew of big market & new teams at the top with the highest positive penalty yards differential; Las Vegas, both LA teams, New England... can the NFLā€™s selective officiating be any more blatantly obvious??

Last edited:
I think this is still the most transparent metric on how biased the selective officiating has been against us this year; team penalty differential.

No surprise the Saints by far have the worst with a penalty differential of -318 yds. (Ravens have 2nd worst and itā€™s not even close; -104 yds). Note weā€™ve also ā€œgivenā€ teams 23 first downs from penalties, also a league high.

Notice the slew of big market & new teams at the top with the highest positive penalty yards differential; Las Vegas, both LA teams, New England... can the NFLā€™s selective officiating be any more blatantly obvious??

I was just coming to post a thread on this and then saw this thread and post.

This is just...there are no words for this.

Attachments

• 36703243-2B7D-46F5-B674-4A8F4F6B903B.jpeg
    36703243-2B7D-46F5-B674-4A8F4F6B903B.jpeg
    340.5 KB · Views: 5

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom