2020 QBs - Wonderlic Scores (1 Viewer)

No2DC

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Well, let the significance of wonderlic test debate begin. Tua will surely drop to us now;)

gavinj

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Same score as Lamar Jackson fwiw

Super

Hi Mileage
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
That's a big range there. 13 to 35.

What's weird though, If we take the 1 from the 3. We get a 2. Then add the 3 and 5, and that's a 8. So that's 28
Then take the 13 and add them together, and add that 4 to the 35, and then devide that by the original 13. what's that give us. A 3. Anyone else find it funny all numbers seem to come back to 28 and 3?

efil4stnias

Play at your own risk
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
i firmly believe that the Wonderlic has direct correlation with processing speed.

I re-watched the LSU v Bama game on SEC just the other night.

It is clear as day when you re-watch that Tua RARELY comes off his first read ( unless pressured and exits the pocket ). There was maybe a handful of times where you could see him progressing thru routes. MAybe 4-6 times out of 40 or so passes.

And in college, you can get away with that especially if you have a WR like Juedy matched up against a 3 star sophmore from UT or Vandy.

Not in the NFL.

dutar76

5th Year Option
Reaction score
i firmly believe that the Wonderlic has direct correlation with processing speed.

I re-watched the LSU v Bama game on SEC just the other night.

It is clear as day when you re-watch that Tua RARELY comes off his first read ( unless pressured and exits the pocket ). There was maybe a handful of times where you could see him progressing thru routes. MAybe 4-6 times out of 40 or so passes.

And in college, you can get away with that especially if you have a WR like Juedy matched up against a 3 star sophmore from UT or Vandy.

Not in the NFL.

Unless you have Mike Thomas as a WR. If you do, then evidently you don't really need a 2nd read in the pros.

J.T.

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
San Francisco, via La Place, via Galliano, via Mon
Wonderlic score and hand size, both have historically had a pretty good correlation to QB's who potentially bust, or don't succeed. Burrow has small hands, Tua has a low score..... Who do you take? I guess you can ask the Browns who they would draft and then take the other guy.

No2DC

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
In Tua's defense, I'm sure this test has not been his primary focus while going through this process.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom