2020 QBs - Wonderlic Scores (1 Viewer)

Well, let the significance of wonderlic test debate begin. Tua will surely drop to us now;)

Same score as Lamar Jackson fwiw

That's a big range there. 13 to 35.

What's weird though, If we take the 1 from the 3. We get a 2. Then add the 3 and 5, and that's a 8. So that's 28
Then take the 13 and add them together, and add that 4 to the 35, and then devide that by the original 13. what's that give us. A 3. Anyone else find it funny all numbers seem to come back to 28 and 3?

i firmly believe that the Wonderlic has direct correlation with processing speed.

I re-watched the LSU v Bama game on SEC just the other night.

It is clear as day when you re-watch that Tua RARELY comes off his first read ( unless pressured and exits the pocket ). There was maybe a handful of times where you could see him progressing thru routes. MAybe 4-6 times out of 40 or so passes.

And in college, you can get away with that especially if you have a WR like Juedy matched up against a 3 star sophmore from UT or Vandy.

Not in the NFL.

i firmly believe that the Wonderlic has direct correlation with processing speed.

I re-watched the LSU v Bama game on SEC just the other night.

It is clear as day when you re-watch that Tua RARELY comes off his first read ( unless pressured and exits the pocket ). There was maybe a handful of times where you could see him progressing thru routes. MAybe 4-6 times out of 40 or so passes.

And in college, you can get away with that especially if you have a WR like Juedy matched up against a 3 star sophmore from UT or Vandy.

Not in the NFL.

Unless you have Mike Thomas as a WR. If you do, then evidently you don't really need a 2nd read in the pros.

Wonderlic score and hand size, both have historically had a pretty good correlation to QB's who potentially bust, or don't succeed. Burrow has small hands, Tua has a low score..... Who do you take? I guess you can ask the Browns who they would draft and then take the other guy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom