2020 QBs - Wonderlic Scores (1 Viewer)

In Tua's defense, I'm sure this test has not been his primary focus while going through this process.

C'mon Tua, fall out of the top 10 so we can trade with the Jets at pick 11.

The maximum Wonderlic test score is 50 with all NFL players averaging a score of 21. The average score for quarterbacks is 26, and Peyton Manning, despite being lauded as one of the smartest quarterbacks in history, comes in at a just-above-average 28

I posted this on twitter but those scores are supposed to be confidential, and it's pretty convenient that at the bottom is Tua. It's almost like it was leaked on purpose in hopes that it would make him slide further than his injury already suggest he will

I posted this on twitter but those scores are supposed to be confidential, and it's pretty convenient that at the bottom is Tua. It's almost like it was leaked on purpose in hopes that it would make him slide further than his injury already suggest he will
Sounds like Wild Bill is doing his thing.

Patriots always workin it.

100% pointless

Ryan Fitzpatrick - 48
Blaine Gabbert - 42

Drew Brees - 28
I wouldn’t say pointless, but definitely not determinative. I think the key is to watch out for scores in the teens and below.
I’m shocked at Tua’s score. I’ve seen his composure and ability to make reads/progressions so I wouldn’t write him off, but it definitely raises a ? to be investigated.

I wouldn’t say pointless, but definitely not determinative. I think the key is to watch out for scores in the teens and below.
I’m shocked at Tua’s score. I’ve seen his composure and ability to make reads/progressions so I wouldn’t write him off, but it definitely raises a ? to be investigated.

Even then, there’s no correlation between low scores and poor play.

Frank Gore - 6
Bobby Wagner - 8
Darrelle Revis - 10
Randy Moss - 12
Lamar Jackson - 13
Julio Jones - 15

Even then, there’s no correlation between low scores and poor play.

Frank Gore - 6
Bobby Wagner - 8
Darrelle Revis - 10
Randy Moss - 12
Lamar Jackson - 13
Julio Jones - 15
It matters most with QBs. Lamar Jackson shows it isn’t determinative, but i would still investigate further if one tests in the teens

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom