2020 Saints “D” (1 Viewer)

Dleger

Elite Dimensions
Reaction score
I agree with many of you about our secondary issues. But, where’s the pass rush? A good pass rush can make up for a great deal of our secondary issues. Is there a problem with Cam? He doesn’t appear to be himself. There’s no one in the interior doing anything either. You can’t allow qb’s to simply have 4-5 seconds on passing plays. Coverage sacks are good, you just can’t live by it.

Cam's regression is as puzzling as anything. Those numbers about Hendrickson getting double teamed more (and winning more) were alarming.

I don't normally watch the film so I just assumed what others had said about him getting double teamed a lot was correct. But he's just not making plays.

The whole D is underperforming somewhat, but the secondary is playing like pure trash. I’m glad Payton has stuck with one d coordinator for a little while, but I am personally ready for a change after the season.

Cam Jordan has been balling for a long time now. A dip in his production was inevitable I just hoped he’d get a ring before then.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom