2020 Saints Tickets for Sale. 4 seats together. Section 618 Row 34 (1 Viewer)

Numbskull

"Expert" Detroit Lions GM
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Love these seats but times are tough money-wise. I could go on StubHub but that's a ton of money in fees for both parties.

Looking to sell individual games, partial season or even whole season. All games are available -- PM me and we can figure it out!

JjmBY7.png

• (Pre) Week 3: Aug 29 vs. Texans, 7:00 p.m. (Fox) -- Asking $60 total for the 4
  • (Pre) Week 4 Sept. 3 vs. Dophins, 7:00 p.m. (Fox) -- Asking $60 total for the 4
  • Week 1: Sept. 13 vs. Buccaneers, 3:25 p.m. (Fox) -- Stubhub Lowest Ticket price in the section is $214/ticket + fees
  • Week 3: Sept. 27 vs. Packers, 7:20 p.m. (NBC, SNF) -- Stubhub Lowest Ticket price in the section is $172/ticket + fees
  • Week 5: Oct. 12 vs. Chargers, 7:15 p.m. (ESPN, MNF) - Stubhub Lowest Ticket price in the section is $75/ticket + fees
  • Week 7: Oct. 25 vs. Panthers, 12 p.m. (Fox) - Stubhub Lowest Ticket price in the section is $70/ticket + fees
  • Week 10: Nov. 15 vs. 49ers, 3:25 p.m. (Fox) - Stubhub Lowest Ticket price in the section is $127/ticket + fees
  • Week 11: Nov. 22 vs. Falcons, 12 p.m. (Fox) - Stubhub Lowest Ticket price in the section is $81/ticket + fees
  • Week 15: Dec. 20 vs. Chiefs, 3:25 p.m. (CBS) - Stubhub Lowest Ticket price in the section is $160/ticket + fees
  • Week 16: Dec. 25 vs. Vikings, 3:30 p.m. (Fox/NFL Network/Amazon, Friday) - Stubhub Lowest Ticket price in the section is $118/ticket + fees
I'm not beholden to the individual game prices listed above and would love to make a game or 2.

Fees alone add about 31% per ticket. The Bucs game alone would be $67 in fees per ticket! Not only that, the seller fees are 10% per ticket. Let's cut out the middle man!

Last edited:
If you end up with Tix for a game and want to sell, I would consider these.
Remember that tickets via the lottery system are highly unlikely to be the same seats as season tickets. However they will try to get them as close as possible to our regular seats.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom