2020 Schedule to be Released May 9th (1 Viewer)

DerrickB

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score

Saints vs Bucs Sunday Night calling it now
I predict Brady vs. Brees in the Dome to opened up the season on Thursday Night. The league is going to want a big pop, especially after all that has occurred recently.

I predict Brady vs. Brees in the Dome to opened up the season on Thursday Night. The league is going to want a big pop, especially after all that has occurred recently.

Would be fun but I would say Chiefs Thursday night. And Saints-Bucs SNF

I thought it usually came out a couple weeks before the draft? I was looking forward to scooping up some cheap airfare.

I doubt it, I feel they’re going to want their newest golden child kicking off the season at home in Kansas City on Thursday night.

I know they got away from it last year but it’s only because they got tired of the Patriots hosting the Kickoff game, nobody cared about the NFL100 or Bears-Packers enough to be the reason they put them in the Kickoff game instead.

Can't be worse than 2018 8 road games in 12 weeks.

The Saints will have the home game in Week 17 on prime time for Brees’ last regular season game.

With Payton saying it’s Brees’ final season, I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s the Week 17 game.

Where is you source cause they release the schedule every yr the Thursday before the draft....

For a first place schedule, our home-road splits are about as favorable as we can hope for. Outside of the division, we get the Packers, Vikings, Chiefs, Chargers and Niners at home and the Bears, Broncos, Lions, Raiders and Eagles at home.

I think Brady’s home debut with the Bucs is going to be the Sunday night game week 1; they host the Packers this year, that seems like the most attractive matchup.

$100 it doesn't happen. The league is operating business as usual, but it won't be this year. I really hope I'm wrong.

It’ll be half a season actually played, at best, akin to the 1982 strike year, with playoffs seeded by straight-up won/loss record — the latter being the way it should always be :)

The league will set the schedule so half of it can be canceled officially.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom