2020 Senior Bowl: Top 7 NFL draft winners from week of practice (1 Viewer)

• Admin
By Chase Goodbread and Lance Zierlein | NFL.com

MOBILE, Ala. -- With Reese's Senior Bowl week winding down, 100-plus prospects for the 2020 NFL Draft had one last chance to impress scouts in a practice setting on Thursday. NFL.com's Lance Zierlein and Chase Goodbread provide a look at the week's biggest standouts, as well as notes from NFL scouts and Thursday's media sessions.

7 biggest winners from the week of Senior Bowl practices

Chase Claypool, WR, Notre Dame. I really enjoyed watching Claypool on tape and couldn't wait to see him perform in person on the Senior Bowl stage. I was not disappointed, and neither were the NFL evaluators in attendance. Not only does he look the part of a big, imposing receiver, he showed off how fluid and natural he is with his movement. He snatched the ball away from his frame with strong hands and created separation using his size and athleticism. The easy comparison for him is former teammate Miles Boykin, who had the same type of size and explosiveness, but Boykin went to the Baltimore Ravens at the end of the third round in last year's draft. Claypool may not last that long now. I think he pushed himself into Round 2 this week.

Full Story - NFL.com

Dan

Dan

Admin

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom