2020 UEFA European Championship (June 11 - July 11, 2021) (1 Viewer)

If Pogba played as well for MU as he did for the French side they would probably win the Premier every year....he does play well for MU, but he plays great for France, maybe a better fit with the French players, I don't know....

My sister lives in France, so I kind of route for them and I think they have to be one of the favorites in the WC....(I actually text back and forth with her friend Nathalie during the France games who is a native Parisian and knows more about soccer than most).....
Or MU needs an Mbape🤷🏽‍♂️

Or MU needs an Mbape🤷🏽‍♂️

you spelled Rashford wrong ;)

Pogba goes thru spurts of great play, then really mediocre play. When "engaged" he is top notch. When he feels slighted/unwanted/little used in strategy, he tends to sulk and plays that way. Frustrating to see him perform so well, but it is for Country, not club.

the ties that bind us....

Every team wants an Mbappe....

I like Rashford but Mbappe is probably the best in the world....Rashford is too inconsistent....

Ooh I love these. If age/future is a factor, I’d agree. If we’re talking right now at this moment he’s probably not #1, IMO. I guess it depends on if you call him a center forward or a winger, he plays both. Ronaldo and Lewandowski still score more goals and are probably more dangerous center forwards. Wingers get you into Salah, Neymar, even Messi.

If you could only have one to take the pitch tomorrow, would it be Mbappe? He’s got mad speed, I guess it depends on what style you play.

Ooh I love these. If age/future is a factor, I’d agree. If we’re talking right now at this moment he’s probably not #1, IMO. I guess it depends on if you call him a center forward or a winger, he plays both. Ronaldo and Lewandowski still score more goals and are probably more dangerous center forwards. Wingers get you into Salah, Neymar, even Messi.

If you could only have one to take the pitch tomorrow, would it be Mbappe? He’s got mad speed, I guess it depends on what style you play.

Mbappe is that "get behind the line and out run" player. CR is definitely the guy, Robert being a close second in terms of a pure goal scorer. They just have a knack to be in the right spot at the very right time. ( helps that your teammates can feed you a ball too )

There is no denying that Mbappe is VERY GOOD...but he needs a system to accentuate his speed, whereas CR/Messi/Lewandowski find those pockets to settle into and can strike on goal from almost any position.

And thats a wrap.

Italy mythology will continue to grow from here. Undefeated since Nov 2018. Going to ge a psychological edge for any opposition to overcome. Looks like the team to beat this Euro.

Last edited:
so i know very little about soccer. but this just looks like a pro team playing high schoolers. italy is just blowing by them every second.

so i know very little about soccer. but this just looks like a pro team playing high schoolers. italy is just blowing by them every second.

just like in NFL when a team gets hot, they hot. They can make opponents look like 2nd stringers.

There is a psychological aspect building now too. Opponents KNOW just how strong they are and will second guess their ability ( look at weakest link etc ) to keep up. Puts Italy in a really good position. They can attack or sit back and counter.

Will be interesting to see how they fare as we get into Round of 16 and Quarters as those teams will be stronger and able to match them well from a skills standpoint.

But as of now, they clearly have all the momentum.

Playing in Rome helps some too ;)

just like in NFL when a team gets hot, they hot. They can make opponents look like 2nd stringers.

There is a psychological aspect building now too. Opponents KNOW just how strong they are and will second guess their ability ( look at weakest link etc ) to keep up. Puts Italy in a really good position. They can attack or sit back and counter.

Will be interesting to see how they fare as we get into Round of 16 and Quarters as those teams will be stronger and able to match them well from a skills standpoint.

But as of now, they clearly have all the momentum.

Playing in Rome helps some too ;)
the flip side is they're going through untested - their likely 16 of 8 opponent won't be

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom