2020 UEFA European Championship (June 11 - July 11, 2021) (1 Viewer)

superchuck500

tiny changes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Postponed a year from last summer due to Covid, the Euros are set to begin June 11 - and in the US, the ESPN networks will be covering all 51 games on the TV schedule across ABC, ESPN, and ESPN2 (streaming on the ESPN and ABC apps).

Coverage will begin with Group A play, Turkey v. Italy, on Friday, June 11 at 2:30pm on ESPN.

The 20 teams that qualified via the groups have been joined by the four play-off winners.

Group A: Turkey, Italy, Wales, Switzerland
Group B: Denmark, Finland, Belgium, Russia
Group C: Netherlands, Ukraine, Austria, North Macedonia
Group D: England, Croatia, Scotland, Czech Republic
Group E: Spain, Sweden, Poland, Slovakia
Group F: Hungary, Portugal, France, Germany

Yikes Group F!

Last edited:
I'm really looking forward to it. Drinking beer at a pub or sports bar during the day and watching the Euros, without a mask, will feel very pre/post pandemic.

I'm really looking forward to it. Drinking beer at a pub or sports bar during the day and watching the Euros, without a mask, will feel very pre/post pandemic.

Will probably meet up with some of my wife's family to watch the best games....can't wait....F'ing Group F.....wow!!!!

no kidding about group F - you're going to have someone not make it out who could have a legit shot at least semis from another group
(it's not too late to swap France with N Macedonia)
also where's Iceland?!?

eta, looks like Hungary beat Iceland so pulling against Hungary

Some important injury withdrawals.

The Dutch will be without Virgil van Dijk and Donny van de Beek.

Other injury DNPs will be Trent Alexander-Arnold and Mason Greenwood for England, and Marc-Andre ter Stegen for Germany.

And saddest of all, Zlatan's return to the Euros has been ruled out. :cry:

Group D isnt far from Group F- but yeah Group F matches are going to be some fun to watch.

3 games will be finals-worthy. Will make for some interesting strategy in group play. Obviously one of the 3 open with Hungary. But the other two still have to play them as well. So how do you approach the games?

looking forward to a slow June so i can watch most of this tournament.

We going into Euro, then Gold Cup, then WC qualifiers. Going to be a good 3 months of really competitive soccer!!!! YAY!!!!!

Last edited:
Is this Fantasy League for sr.com only? I have no interest but my 17yro might.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom