2020's Bye Week Blessings (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Some key guys who are coming back/came back have a chance to further heal. Davenport, Rankins, Shon, Janoris, Easton, Peat, Cook, Michael Thomas etc.

The Michael Thomas story line has a chance to go away and not be talked about much with a dud week.

Drew Brees appeared to have banged up his ankle, not a bad time for him to get some needed recovery.

Saints coming off a pretty bad win none the less has a chance to regroup with positivity and see a glass half full and know their potential has been nowhere near been tapped yet.

Gives Coach Payton a chance to re-group the offense in my opinion. Getting guys back, was mixing in Sanders early in year. Kamara has been lights out (when he's not dropping passes)... overall lots to build upon and many chances for them to get better.

Kamara has been lights out, period. I don't think its necessary to insert a comment about drops after he dropped a ball on Monday night.

He's had the best hands on the team aside from anyone named Mike since he got here in 2017. Let's not try to make this a thing.

Some key guys who are coming back/came back have a chance to further heal. Davenport, Rankins, Shon, Janoris, Easton, Peat, Cook, Michael Thomas etc.

The Michael Thomas story line has a chance to go away and not be talked about much with a dud week.

Drew Brees appeared to have banged up his ankle, not a bad time for him to get some needed recovery.

Saints coming off a pretty bad win none the less has a chance to regroup with positivity and see a glass half full and know their potential has been nowhere near been tapped yet.

Gives Coach Payton a chance to re-group the offense in my opinion. Getting guys back, was mixing in Sanders early in year. Kamara has been lights out (when he's not dropping passes)... overall lots to build upon and many chances for them to get better.
No such thing as a bad win bro

Pretty sure there was 2 dropped passes that night from Kamara. Was not great up until that juggle catch.

Doesn't matter. Could have been 4 drops. Let's not split hairs over our best offensive player who has shown he's had not just good but incredible hands over the course of his historically good 4 year career.

I hope Payton has a serious talk with the entire defensive coaching staff, as well. We cannot come back playing so poorly and expect to go far this season. The offense has its problems, but I think they are going to be fine now that Sanders has emerged and Thomas will be back. Still got work to do, but man our secondary. Geez, it's bad.

Why do 2 drops not matter?

Because it's insulting to throw that onto your "compliment" about him being lights out, like drops have been a problem for him. They haven't been an issue for him this year. Not last year when he was hurt. Not ever. He's had the 2nd best hands on the team since he stepped into the building.

I'm not entertaining this anymore.

Yep, Kamara's catch rate Sunday of 80% is marred so much by those "2" drops.
He's only had 1 game this year w/a catch rate under 75%.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom