2021 College World Series (1 Viewer)

Congratulations to Mississippi State on their national championship. Ring those cowbells, y’all deserve it.
Mississippi can now claim an undisputed title in any sport. We were the last to do so from states from the south. We have our problems, but tonight I'm proud to be a resident

Bednar from Ms. St. is pretty bad arse. He faced 21 Texas Longhorns and struck out 15. He has a bright future ahead of him.
6 innings pitched on three days rest and allowed no hits. He's a bad arse . He's about to become very rich

Mississippi can now claim an undisputed title in any sport. We were the last to do so from states from the south. We have our problems, but tonight I'm proud to be a resident

At least sort of undisputed. ;)

At least sort of undisputed. ;)
will respectfully disagree Mon Frere. NC. State ain't gonna hit that pitching. Vanderbilt caught a huge break after they were eliminated due to covid. Their starters got an extra 2 days rest. State still blew them out of the water.

I have to give respect to WWL announcer Christian Garic. He said before the tournament started watch out for these Ms. St. Bulldogs. he was right

will respectfully disagree Mon Frere. NC. State ain't gonna hit that pitching. Vanderbilt caught a huge break after they were eliminated due to covid. Their starters got an extra 2 days rest. State still blew them out of the water.

I have to give respect to WWL announcer Christian Garic. He said before the tournament started watch out for these Ms. St. Bulldogs. he was right

Oh I agree - the whole NCSU thing is silly. Reality MSU are champs, end of story.

I’ve coached a lot of little league baseball and watched a lot of college baseball. State’s defense was unbelievable and they have several legit first round pick coming from both sides of the games.

I’ve coached a lot of little league baseball and watched a lot of college baseball. State’s defense was unbelievable and they have several legit first round pick coming from both sides of the games.
The amount of hits their batters got with 2 strikes during the whole tournament was amazing

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom