2021 Draft Prospects - LB Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah (Notre Dame) (1 Viewer)

Saint Droopy

Born/Raised in Hollygrove
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'm already over the 2020 season. It sucked losing to Tampon Bay but its time we move on and focus our attention on how we can reload (rather than rebuild) and get back into super bowl contention. I'll be putting videos up from time to time of guys that I'd like to see us draft.

This guy is a beast.. just imagine him next to Demario. He can diagnose, hit and COVER.

He was a huge piece of the ND defense this year that was a very good. He is not quite Jaylon Smith coming out (pre injury), but a solid prospect.

About time we start looking at potential draft choices. Our season has been in the rear view mirror for over a week now.

He won’t be on the board by the time we pick. Someone awhile back mentioned Zaven Collins from Tulsa, I went and watched some film on him. He’s a stud!

I'm already over the 2020 season. It sucked losing to Tampon Bay but its time we move on and focus our attention on how we can reload (rather than rebuild) and get back into super bowl contention. I'll be putting videos up from time to time of guys that I'd like to see us draft.

This guy is a beast.. just imagine him next to Demario. He can diagnose, hit and COVER.

Unless a really good CB falls down, this is my favorite choice in the first round right now.

The Saints will need to trade up.
They'll have to trade up for Koromoah or Parsons according to the Daniel Jeremiah's mock. He had Zavon Collins gone before the Saints pick as well. If I recall correctly, he had the Saints drafting Nick Bolton.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom