2021 Draft Prospects to Watch This Season (2 Viewers)

The next Jimmy Graham, maybe?

I know he's raw, but there's one thing I didn't like abut the tape I watched for Davidson. He interrupted stride and jumped on every catch. There's times when that's appropriate, there's times when it's not.

In fairness, coaches could've told him to do that in the drills I watched. Could've been part of the drill. Then again it could be that he just does that. I haven't watched enough tape to call it.

Regardless, the potential is there. Not to mention the versatility. A TE/P/LS in one player? Hard to beat that. His ability to backup 3 positions might be enough to draft him by itself. Regardless of his potential at TE.

Last edited:
A few more LBer's.

Curtis Robinson

Nick Niemann

Derrick Barnes

Zane Zandier

Barrington Wade

Andre Mintze

Christian Elliss ( Brother of Kaden)

I'm not smart enough for a mock draft but I've got my pick at #1

SP has been preaching CB recently. Telling the world that we are going after a CB. Therefore:

SP WILL NOT pick a CB

Out of the blue...Nagee Harris

Imagine that backfield. The Saints become a ground and pound team and Jameis becomes a game manager

A few more LBer's.

Curtis Robinson

Nick Niemann

Derrick Barnes

Zane Zandier

Barrington Wade

Andre Mintze

Christian Elliss ( Brother of Kaden)

Justin Hilliard looks pretty solid too.

I don't think Mac Jones will make it to the Saints. I know there's been plenty of discussion about it, but I don't feel in my heart he'll make it to 28. I don't think he'll get past New England.
Well, at least I was right about this one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom