2021 Draft Prospects to Watch This Season (2 Viewers)

I absolutely LOVE USC S Talanoa Hufanga. But his fit is more along the lines of a hybrid playmaking S/Slot S/LB. Think a more rangy, physically intimidating version of Jeremy Chinn w/better ball skills.

But in terms of a true center fielding single high FS, my favorite dude in the draft is Paris Ford from Pitt. In the instance that we cant, or simply let Marcus Williams walk, i believe Ford would/could be the perfect fit to groom & take over That position. Ford is solid in coverage & has a ton of range. The guy makes a ton plays on the ball & is a bonafide hawk in the same vein as Marcus Williams. But what clearly he does WAY BETTER than Williams is tackle. Paris Ford will rearrange a ball carriers organs w/his ability deliver a big hit. I personally think he may be the biggest hitter in this entire class. Ford is Predator in run support, on top of his coverage ability. Would LOVE to see us draft either Hufanga or Ford. Ford in particular would be an awesome get, & maybe even an improvement, if we happen to lose Williams.

I absolutely LOVE USC S Talanoa Hufanga. But his fit is more along the lines of a hybrid playmaking S/Slot S/LB. Think a more rangy, physically intimidating version of Jeremy Chinn w/better ball skills.

But in terms of a true center fielding single high FS, my favorite dude in the draft is Paris Ford from Pitt. In the instance that we cant, or simply let Marcus Williams walk, i believe Ford would/could be the perfect fit to groom & take over That position. Ford is solid in coverage & has a ton of range. The guy makes a ton plays on the ball & is a bonafide hawk in the same vein as Marcus Williams. But what clearly he does WAY BETTER than Williams is tackle. Paris Ford will rearrange a ball carriers organs w/his ability deliver a big hit. I personally think he may be the biggest hitter in this entire class. Ford is Predator in run support, on top of his coverage ability. Would LOVE to see us draft either Hufanga or Ford. Ford in particular would be an awesome get, & maybe even an improvement, if we happen to lose Williams.

Hufanga is perfect hybrid. I say he is like box Safety/Dime LB. Pitt's other Safety is pretty good to... Demar Hamlin... That DL helped a lot to...

Hufanga is perfect hybrid. I say he is like box Safety/Dime LB. Pitt's other Safety is pretty good to... Demar Hamlin... That DL helped a lot to...

Oh ya...Hamlin’s good too. That Pitt D has legit NFL talent on its roster. Youre dude Twyman is man beast too! Wish he didnt opt out. Pitt dare say had one of, if not the beat defense in college the last 2 yrs. It’s because of dudes like Ford, Hamlin, Twyman, Weaver & Patrick Jones (who’s good too).

Oh ya...Hamlin’s good too. That Pitt D has legit NFL talent on its roster. Youre dude Twyman is man beast too! Wish he didnt opt out. Pitt dare say had one of, if not the beat defense in college the last 2 yrs. It’s because of dudes like Ford, Hamlin, Twyman, Weaver & Patrick Jones (who’s good too).

Don't forget Jason Pinnock... He is pretty good to... That defense was good... Linebackers were weak link...

Starting to get a little ice and snow, so I am going to try some of the simulators. Don't know what draft picks they will give me. I will go with what they give... I think some have trades... Will get back with top three.

Fanspeak.... can't complain

OT Jalen Mayfield - Michigan
DL Osa Odighizuwa - UCLA
WR Cade Johnson - South Dakota State
CB Keith Taylor - Washington
LB Dylan Moses - Alabama

Somehow PFF's simulator had Cleveland taking Mac Jones before I could at 26.

I still think that I did pretty well.

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    119.7 KB · Views: 15
Starting to get a little ice and snow, so I am going to try some of the simulators. Don't know what draft picks they will give me. I will go with what they give... I think some have trades... Will get back with top three.

These are before the projected extra 3rd rounder for Teddy, right?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom