2021 Draft Prospects to Watch This Season (5 Viewers)

El Caliente

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
70002 via 92243 via 48109 via 92122 via 70119
Sticky Post
Usually we have a thread of college prospects to keep an eye on during the college football season (I blame Covid, 2020, and the CFB season being so touch and go for why we didn’t start this thread sooner).

Please alert us of players we should keep an eye on as we go through the season, and define what positions the Saints need to go after in the draft.

Slaw

VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone watching this Zach Wilson kid at BYU? He is a 6’3 QB, very shifty, but unlike Taysom, this kid can throw all the passes. He is a fun one to watch. He is a Junior though, and I am not sure if he plans on coming out this year. Definitely worth watching if you get the chance. Similar to Aaron Rodgers.
I'm all in on Zach Wilson. I'd draft him in the first round without hesitation.

NOFALCONS10

Not a part of your system
Reaction score
Wr

Terrace Marshall jr. Is on a tear.

Might be as good as Jamarr Chase and OBJ.

Last edited:

NOFALCONS10

Reaction score
Jaelon Darden is leading cfb in receiving yards and TDs with 10 in only 5 games.

He posted a back-to-back 200 yard game yesterday.

Might be this year's slot version of Justin Jefferson but with the stature of tyreek hill.

harschman

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Wr

Terrace Marshall jr. Is on a tear.

Might be as good as Jamarr Chase and OBJ.

I don't have all of his attributes yet, but watching him last year and now this season combined with his size/build he might already be the top WR for this draft. I am curious about his hand size and arm length. He looks like might be a guy with an >80" wingspan and in the 10" hand size based on his catch radius and how he catches the ball.

Now, I'll watch the videos you posted.

And this is not a knock on Chase, it's more of a compliment on how good Marshall is.

NOFALCONS10

Reaction score
I don't have all of his attributes yet, but watching him last year and now this season combined with his size/build he might already be the top WR for this draft. I am curious about his hand size and arm length. He looks like might be a guy with an >80" wingspan and in the 10" hand size based on his catch radius and how he catches the ball.

Now, I'll watch the videos you posted.

And this is not a knock on Chase, it's more of a compliment on how good Marshall is.
Tamarrion Terry is another to keep an eye on.

He had 7 plays of more than 60 yards last year including a 91 yarder.

He had a knee procedure but he should be ready to play again soon.

NOFALCONS10

Reaction score
Trestan Ebnar

Has the makings of an Austin Eckler as a 3rd down back.

He is shifty and He had 2 90+ yard returns so far this year vs kansans.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DerrickB If We Have the Opportunity to Select One of these Guys in the 2021 Draft (It's Okay to Dream Thread) Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 5
Andrus Saints 2021 free agency: Trey Hendrickson earning top priority SR News Page Articles 0
What if Drew Brees has a change of heart and wants to return for 2021? Do we risk losing Jameis like we did with Teddy or do we honor Drew's wish Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 99
2020 Draft Preview - No. 1: Jon Krawczynski on the New Orleans Pelicans podcast presented by SeatGeek - October 21, 2020 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Five-minute draft guide: Major SEC influence on 2020 class Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
This won’t be popular [but draft Mac Jones to replace Drew] Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 55
DerrickB Titans Face Potential Fine for COVID Violations (Will Not lose Draft Picks) Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 4
Five-minute draft guide: Big-name schools, big draft ranges Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Five-minute draft guide: Projected late-first-rounders Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Five-minute draft guide: Late-lottery prospects Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Five-minute draft guide: Consensus second half of lottery Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Five-minute draft guide: Consensus top half of lottery Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
College prospects to watch: Week 7 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
College prospects to watch: Week 6 Saints RSS News Feeds 0