2021 Draft Prospects to Watch This Season (2 Viewers)

Azeez Ojulari

YES!!! Ojulari is my dream pick at 28. This fellow is very, VERY, Von Miller-like in build & play style. I wrote in the Collins/Owusu-Koramoah thread that Ojulari brings in the best of both worlds in terms of his hybrid EDGE/LB ability. If Ojulari happens to fall to 28, i prey he’s our guy, cause that dude is pure havoc off the edge.

YES!!! Ojulari is my dream pick at 28. This fellow is very, VERY, Von Miller-like in build & play style. I wrote in the Collins/Owusu-Koramoah thread that Ojulari brings in the best of both worlds in terms of his hybrid EDGE/LB ability. If Ojulari happens to fall to 28, i prey he’s our guy, cause that dude is pure havoc off the edge.

He is going to be good. Real good...

One of my favorite EDGE players is Joe Tryon from Washington. In terms of a more conventional DE/EDGE, he’s my favorite of that type. From his size/length to his relentless play style, i love everything about Tryon’s game. He’d be the perfect get to replace T-Rex if we lose him in FA.

Tweet w/Tryon & Levi.

One of my favorite EDGE players is Joe Tryon from Washington. In terms of a more conventional DE/EDGE, he’s my favorite of that type. From his size/length to his relentless play style, i love everything about Tryon’s game. He’d be the perfect get to replace T-Rex if we lose him in FA.

Tweet w/Tryon & Levi.

Watched him play Washington State last year. Said to myself " I need to write this guys name down." Was in the backfield the whole game. LOL.

Where are the LT prospects? 2021 will be Armstead's age 30 season for a guy that averages 11 games per season. There's no doubt he's one of the best in the game and he's a leader, both on and off the field. At some point point the FO won't be able to overlook his age and the fact that he plays less than 75% of the games. He's an uber athlete for a man his size. Is he someone that can move inside as he ages or is he someone that because of his athleticism he plays well into this 30s on the outside? I can't answer any of those questions, but it wouldn't surprise me if they started looking at that position. And Ram is our RT of the now and the future, not LT.

Insane props to Paris Ford, Azeez Ojilari, Joe Tryon & Javonte Williams. I absolutely LOVE all those guys & think they’d fit the team perfectly. But my favorite player in this draft is USC S/LB hybrid Talanoa Hufanga. This fellow is exactly what the modern day game is all about. LOVE the pure violence of his game. His football IQ & range shot up a few levels in 2020 & i cant wait to see him evolve on the pros. Hufanga’s a cross between Jeremy Chinn & Budda Baker. He’s great in coverage, but will undeniably destroy a ball carrier on contact. I personally think Hufanga’s versatility, playmaking ability & football IQ would be a perfect fit on D.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom