2021 Draft Prospects to Watch This Season (1 Viewer)

Yeah I love Marshall, and he is going to be really successful at the next level.

Do I think hes a better prospect then Jamar Chase?

The answer: No lol

Thats not a dig at Terrace at all, but Jamar is a special talent. He can do it all at an elite level.

In saying that, even as good as Justin Jefferson is, I think Marshall could be better.

Thats a huge compliment bc Jefferson is a beast
Better?

Maybe not, but I wouldn't be surprised if they end up even on the next Level.

They both have OBJ/Denzel Mims potential.

I just remembered Mims existed.

Edit: Thought so. He was hurt.
Mims was my #2 guy behind Claypool.

I've been waiting for him to play all season long to monitor that prediction as well.

I do like that Borghi RB from Washington St. but lets be honest, other than a QB to replace Drew when he does finally hang it up we don't have many holes on offense right now. Defense is where the majority of our drafts picks need to be used. FS, CB, LB, Pass Rusher are all serious needs. Don't get me wrong, I would love to see us get a Jamar Chase or Terrance Marshall at WR but we seem to do well with later round picks at WR and even with UDFA. On defense though we haven't been so lucky. Anzalone has shown flashes but there's a reason we just traded for Kwon Alexander. M. Williams has been huge ? since his rookie season. M. Jenkins and J. Jenkins both turn 32 this year. P.J. Williams and P-Rob have both been sub average and need to be replaced. IMO the only positions on this defense that don't have a huge weakness is DT and DE. DT we do have some good young players in Tuttle and Roach, we extended Omenyata and Brown has been decent. DE we have Jordan, Davenport, Hendrickson, who have all played well and Granderson who also has done well. With us having to prepare for a new QB in the soon to be future and a pretty solid Offense, I think it would be wise to really stock on Defensive talent.

Toney probably isn't the next Randall Cobb or Leigh Bowden but he does seem like a nice slot.

Elijah Moore and Jaelon Darden seem like the top slot guys at the moment.

I do like Kyle Pitts. He reminds me of Jermaine Gresham. Pat Freiermuth is also the newest incarnation of Jeremy Shockey.
Sorry,

Rondale Moore is the top slot guy in most mocks.

He is rumored to be as fast as Jalen Waddle.

Who's the top TE in College football?

Pitts or Freiermuth?

Pitts definitely resembles Jermaine Gresham or Darrin Walls while Freiermuth is a dead ringer for Jeremy Shockey.

Last edited:
Alex LeatherwoodOTAlabama
Liam EichenbergOTNotre Dame
Trey SmithOTTennessee
Ben ClevelandOGGeorgia
Tommy KraemerOGNotre Dame
Kyle PittsTEFlorida
Jaylen WaddleWRAlabama
Rondale MooreWRPurdue
Travis EtienneRBClemson
Najee HarrisRBAlabama
Kennedy BrooksRBOklahoma
Marvin WilsonDTFlorida state
Richard LeCounte IIIFSGeorgia
Ventrell MillerILBFlorida
K.J. BrittILBAuburn

I’m watching Zach Wilson right now.

If Payton decides Jameis isn’t the future, Wilson is my next choice. Dude is special. Unfortunately, we may have to make a huge move to get him.

I’m watching Zach Wilson right now.

If Payton decides Jameis isn’t the future, Wilson is my next choice. Dude is special. Unfortunately, we may have to make a huge move to get him.
Ditto.

I wonder about a few of these other BYU players. Their tackle Brady Christiensen is the #1 tackle according to PFF.
Their two receivers are big (though not fast), and catch anything in their area.
Their rb Allgiere has had some great plays.

Ditto.

I wonder about a few of these other BYU players. Their tackle Brady Christiensen is the #1 tackle according to PFF.
Their two receivers are big (though not fast), and catch anything in their area.
Their rb Allgiere has had some great plays.

Good points. And I feel like Wilson’s WRs seem to catch everything. Although that could also be a testament to Wilson putting it in good spots, working with his receivers, etc

Off topic, but I’d like to see a play-in for the playoff this year. It won’t happen, but it would be great to give teams like BYU and Cincy a shot, given how few games so many teams are playing.

Good points. And I feel like Wilson’s WRs seem to catch everything. Although that could also be a testament to Wilson putting it in good spots, working with his receivers, etc

Off topic, but I’d like to see a play-in for the playoff this year. It won’t happen, but it would be great to give teams like BYU and Cincy a shot, given how few games so many teams are playing.
Indeed. It’s going to chap a lot of butts in the PAC 10 gets a team in the playoffs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom