2021 Draft Prospects to Watch This Season (2 Viewers)

This thread is only 43 pages. It's at 675 posts. That's enough to discuss every draftee with 3 posts each. :eek:

Mike Detillier's draft report alone rates over 600 prospects each year.

🤔

Here's a short highlight of Shaun Beyer.

Tarron Jackson also had an Alex Okafor type showing The other day.

Looks similar to Okafor.

Amon-ra is a mini Mike-T. That dude is thug & unselfish as hell. Love his game & dirty work he does for his teammates. He does all that on top of being a game breaking WR. St. Brown & Bateman are my fav WEs in this class.
Vera-Tucker is a a load too but all mocks have he and Rashwan Slater going top 15.

One of the reasons that I'm optimistic about certain players falling is seeing Oweh's performance today.

He's currently not even mocked in the first round but now he will likely go top 10.

I also see Elijah Moore probably going top 25 after today.

A couple other comps for Oweh and Elijah Moore are Montez Sweat and Brandin Cooks.

Sweat went 26 and cooks went 18 if I remember correctly.

Oweh has the best run stop rating at edge rusher in the draft according to PFF which is why he might go higher than expected like Marcus Davenport.

Vera-Tucker is a a load too but all mocks have he and Rashwan Slater going top 15.

AVT is a legit beast! Sewell & Slater may profile as a bit better, but AVT is the most versatile OL in this draft. He has All Pro traits at both OG & OT. Ya...AVT’s easily going in the top 15. I personally dont think he gets past The G-Men.

AVT is a legit beast! Sewell & Slater may profile as a bit better, but AVT is the most versatile OL in this draft. He has All Pro traits at both OG & OT. Ya...AVT’s easily going in the top 15. I personally dont think he gets past The G-Men.

Spencer Brown, Dillion Radnuz and Quinn Minerz might just be around later as consolation prizes.

One of the reasons that I'm optimistic about certain players falling is seeing Oweh's performance today.

He's currently not even mocked in the first round but now he will likely go top 10.

I also see Elijah Moore probably going top 25 after today.

I almost NEVER like these all projection prospects, but I do like Oweh a lot. Oweh & Jimmy Graham are the only all projection guys ive ever really thought were gonna be good pros. For Jimmy, it was because of the basketball background & how he caught the ball so easily. For Oweh, it’s because you can clearly see how disruptive he was at Penn St. He just wasnt/isnt a finisher quite yet. In the pros, i think a competent DL coach/DC can sharpen what he already does & add new tools to his pressure repertoire.

I think top 10 is way too high though, given all the talent at the top. Those guys have both the production & projection to boot. As high as Oweh’s ceiling is (he could end up being the best pass rusher of this class), i cant ignore his low floor & the bust factor that always comes with. Oweh can be a super charged modern day version of Jason Taylor, or he could be a Vernon Gholston-esque flop. I think it depends on where he goes. I personally think Oweh’s best value is between 25 & 55.

Spencer Brown, Dillion Radnuz and Quinn Minerz might just be around later as consolation prizes.

Dillion Radnuz would be a mega get for us! That dude is nasty as all hell & has an enforcer vibe to him. Would LOVE to see us pick him on Day 2 at some point & have us groom him to be Peat’s eventual replacement. Radnuz is a mean guy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom