2021 Draft Prospects to Watch This Season (2 Viewers)

I like Mac Jones. I just don’t believe he’s gonna be there at the bottom of the 1st round. We’re gonna need to go get him and no one has ever traded up from the bottom of the draft to the top 10 that I can recall off hand.

It's like organising the games in a kindergarten playground with you two.
Sorry.

I spank kids (figuratively, of course) until they learn their lesson.

This particular one seems to be a glutton for punishment. :shrug: :yelrotflmao:

Jefferson put on about ~8-10lbs between the combine and pro day which was enough to bump him over the 2.70lb threshold for RBS which put him more in the average range and not the below average that equates to a negative.

I did trade DK and Chark for the #1 overall where I selected Burrow so moving DK does hurt, but landing Burrow, Jefferson and Claypool with my picks has worked out. That is until Burrow went down.
I don't remember Jefferson adding weight but that makes sense.

I like Mac Jones. I just don’t believe he’s gonna be there at the bottom of the 1st round. We’re gonna need to go get him and no one has ever traded up from the bottom of the draft to the top 10 that I can recall off hand.
Falcons traded from #27 to #6 to select Julio Jones.

Will Mac Jones be Matt Cassell?

I'll just leave this here.

Screenshot_20201203-170126_Chrome.jpg

Cassel wishes he has Jones's timing, arm strength and accuracy. Lol.

Jones has the highest QB rating of all draft eligible QBs.

Last edited:
But... but... You said college stats are meaningless. Now I don't know what to believe...

You know that statement had to come back and bite at some point 😎

But... but... You said college stats are meaningless. Now I don't know what to believe...

You know that statement had to come back and bite at some point 😎
I always mentioned a caveat: meaningless absent optimum talent requirements for the pro game.

And brother, Jones has the best arm in rd 1.:funny1:

I always mentioned a caveat: meaningless absent optimum talent requirements for the pro game.

And brother, Jones has the best arm in rd 1.:funny1:
Nope, no such caveat was applied. You said college stats are meaningless. So either they are, they aren't, or ... you change your position depending on what you're trying to argue?

But who am I to answer these difficult questions? 😎

Nope, no such caveat was applied. You said college stats are meaningless. So either they are, they aren't, or ... you change your position depending on what you're trying to argue?

But who am I to answer these difficult questions? 😎
Nope.

You simply can't comprehend the immensity and depth of my positions and that's ok.:cool:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom