2021 Draft Prospects to Watch This Season (3 Viewers)

El Caliente

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
70002 via 92243 via 48109 via 92122 via 70119
Usually we have a thread of college prospects to keep an eye on during the college football season (I blame Covid, 2020, and the CFB season being so touch and go for why we didn’t start this thread sooner).

Please alert us of players we should keep an eye on as we go through the season, and define what positions the Saints need to go after in the draft.

Anyone watching this Zach Wilson kid at BYU? He is a 6’3 QB, very shifty, but unlike Taysom, this kid can throw all the passes. He is a fun one to watch. He is a Junior though, and I am not sure if he plans on coming out this year. Definitely worth watching if you get the chance. Similar to Aaron Rodgers.

Anyone watching this Zach Wilson kid at BYU? He is a 6’3 QB, very shifty, but unlike Taysom, this kid can throw all the passes. He is a fun one to watch. He is a Junior though, and I am not sure if he plans on coming out this year. Definitely worth watching if you get the chance. Similar to Aaron Rodgers.
Yeah- I know it's La Tech, but he's made some great throws. Mobile, too.

Why would you be looking at QBs? You know the Saints will draft an offensive lineman in the first round.

Terrel Bernard, LB Baylor. He’s a junior, but he should go pro after this season. Phenomenal.

This UGA CB Tyson Campbell is fun to watch. In the words of Borat “very nice!” He is just blanketing Auburns best wide receiver Seth Williams (who will also be playing on Sundays). Fun to watch.

I noticed him as well... and the first thing that kept popping into my head while watching him was, “that would 100% be PI if he played for the Saints.”

If you watch the Georgia/Alabama game tonight, check out a pair of UGA defenders that I think would be nice fits for the Saints...

LB Monty Rice #32... projects as a WILL

FS Richard LaCounte #2... undersized but a ball hawk.

QBs Mac Jones and Luke Wilson are both putting up dominant qb ratings above 210.

Jones's qb rating was 220 to start the day.

He connected on two long passes to waddle in successive weeks.

Jones is looking like Joe Burrow or Tom Brady out there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom