2021 Draft Prospects to Watch This Season (1 Viewer)

Anyone watching this Zach Wilson kid at BYU? He is a 6’3 QB, very shifty, but unlike Taysom, this kid can throw all the passes. He is a fun one to watch. He is a Junior though, and I am not sure if he plans on coming out this year. Definitely worth watching if you get the chance. Similar to Aaron Rodgers.
I'm all in on Zach Wilson. I'd draft him in the first round without hesitation.

Jaelon Darden is leading cfb in receiving yards and TDs with 10 in only 5 games.

He posted a back-to-back 200 yard game yesterday.

Might be this year's slot version of Justin Jefferson but with the stature of tyreek hill.

Wr

Terrace Marshall jr. Is on a tear.

Might be as good as Jamarr Chase and OBJ.

I don't have all of his attributes yet, but watching him last year and now this season combined with his size/build he might already be the top WR for this draft. I am curious about his hand size and arm length. He looks like might be a guy with an >80" wingspan and in the 10" hand size based on his catch radius and how he catches the ball.

Now, I'll watch the videos you posted.

And this is not a knock on Chase, it's more of a compliment on how good Marshall is.

I don't have all of his attributes yet, but watching him last year and now this season combined with his size/build he might already be the top WR for this draft. I am curious about his hand size and arm length. He looks like might be a guy with an >80" wingspan and in the 10" hand size based on his catch radius and how he catches the ball.

Now, I'll watch the videos you posted.

And this is not a knock on Chase, it's more of a compliment on how good Marshall is.
Tamarrion Terry is another to keep an eye on.

He had 7 plays of more than 60 yards last year including a 91 yarder.

He had a knee procedure but he should be ready to play again soon.

Trestan Ebnar

Has the makings of an Austin Eckler as a 3rd down back.

He is shifty and He had 2 90+ yard returns so far this year vs kansans.

Anyone else thinks that Devonta Smith looks like Marvin Harrison?

4tds in one game this week.

Kadarius Toney intrigue anyone as much as me? I just think being that quick and shifty is a huge plus. Tough too. Smallish but isn't afraid to try in the run game.

...also impossible not to notice how good Kyle Pitts is.

6'9 400lb OG/OT

Daniel Faalele

Aaron Gibson eat your heart out.

Kadarius Toney intrigue anyone as much as me? I just think being that quick and shifty is a huge plus. Tough too. Smallish but isn't afraid to try in the run game.

...also impossible not to notice how good Kyle Pitts is.

Toney probably isn't the next Randall Cobb or Leigh Bowden but he does seem like a nice slot.

Elijah Moore and Jaelon Darden seem like the top slot guys at the moment.

I do like Kyle Pitts. He reminds me of Jermaine Gresham. Pat Freiermuth is also the newest incarnation of Jeremy Shockey.

I love the Tay-Train but chances are he leaves next offseason. If he stays, it will be for a team friendly deal.

Washington State RB Max Borghi is perfect for this offense. He is basically a Christian McCaffrey clone... he even looks like him!

A weapon like that coupled with Alvin Kamara would have the potential to change offenses... at the low-end, he provides unbelievable depth for AK41 and little drop-off should he have to step in.

Wr

Terrace Marshall jr. Is on a tear.

Might be as good as Jamarr Chase and OBJ.

Yeah I love Marshall, and he is going to be really successful at the next level.

Do I think hes a better prospect then Jamar Chase?

The answer: No lol

Thats not a dig at Terrace at all, but Jamar is a special talent. He can do it all at an elite level.

In saying that, even as good as Justin Jefferson is, I think Marshall could be better.

Thats a huge compliment bc Jefferson is a beast

Yeah I love Marshall, and he is going to be really successful at the next level.

Do I think hes a better prospect then Jamar Chase?

The answer: No lol

Thats not a dig at Terrace at all, but Jamar is a special talent. He can do it all at an elite level.

In saying that, even as good as Justin Jefferson is, I think Marshall could be better.

Thats a huge compliment bc Jefferson is a beast

It wouldn't be the first time that Marshall was a better prospect than Chase.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom