2021 Draft Prospects to Watch This Season (1 Viewer)

Just finished watching the Senior Bowl

Some comments:

--Jordan Smith came close to sack about 3 times but didn't finish the deal.

--Cam Sample played much better inside at 3 tech

--KJ Britt should be a target at Middle Linebacker. He had an outstanding game

-- Adetokunbo Ogundeji had a nice sack and held his own.

-- Janarius Robinson same as above

--Elerson Smith played containment very well and is sneaky good as a pass rusher

--Shaka Toney and Jonathan cooper showed out

-- Osa odighizuwa played extremely well

--Kellen Mond was impressive and was in a great rhythm all day

--Jamie Newman showed potential leading a last minute scoring drive.

--the tall Corner Keith Taylor JR. from Washington played very well on the boundary

One of the near misses by Jordan Smith that I mentioned above.

SS Devine Deablo was also a name that came up a few times in the Senior Bowl.

At 6'3 225lbs he might evoke memories of Kam Chancellor.

SS Jacoby Stevens also had the only highlight play vs Mac Jones at the Senior bowl.

Elijah Molden is a mini beast! That little dude plays w/a big man’s swagger. I LOVE IT! & Jevon Holland, in my opinion, is the top true FS in this class.

One of my favorite CB/DBs who i think doesnt get the love he deserves is Paulson Adebo from Stanford. Like Holland, he opted out which is prob why he’s getting little coverage. The dude is very smooth for his size. He’s really good at using his length in coverage & is a proven ballhawk. If Adebo had played this year, i have no doubt that he would solidly be in the early Day 2 conversation.

The only problem I see with this thinking is that the Saints will have no shot at Howell or Slovis if mocks hold true.

I just checked. Both of those guys are projected top 5 in every mock that I could find next year. Lol.

Very true, Howell & Slovis will be top 5-10 for sure. But here’s the the thing. Payton/Loomis & Co. have proven in the past that when they LOVE a prospect, not only are they willing to aggressively move up, but theyre all good w/wagering future 1st RD picks to get their guy a la Davenport.

Now, imagine if Payton falls head over heels for Howell, Slovis, etc? In my opinion, NO’s brass would do exactly what it would take to draft that fellow regardless of the cost. If they have up all that for Davenport, im pretty sure they’d do the same, if not more, for a QB.

Here’s to hoping Payton fall in love w/one of those prospects, either Howell or Slovis!

Very true, Howell & Slovis will be top 5-10 for sure. But here’s the the thing. Payton/Loomis & Co. have proven in the past that when they LOVE a prospect, not only are they willing to aggressively move up, but theyre all good w/wagering future 1st RD picks to get their guy a la Davenport.

Now, imagine if Payton falls head over heels for Howell, Slovis, etc? In my opinion, NO’s brass would do exactly what it would take to draft that fellow regardless of the cost. If they have up all that for Davenport, im pretty sure they’d do the same, if not more, for a QB.

Here’s to hoping Payton fall in love w/one of those prospects, either Howell or Slovis!

I like Both but both also have top wrs like Dyami Brown and Amonra St Brown just like Mac Jones does.

Their wrs are leaving this year so we will see how they do without them.

I'm not sure what makes them much Better than Jones as prospects in order to sacrifice much capital to trade up for them.

I can't point out one aspect as a pure passer where they are better than Jones other than a possible slight edge in arm strength, can you?

I like Jones but I'm loathe to trade too many picks to even get him when a guy like Zaven Collins will likely be on the board for no extra expense.

I like the motor on this guy wyatt Hubert but no way will he be able to play DE in the pros with only 30" arms.

He will probably have to kick outside to 3-4 OLB like Rob Ninkovich.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom