2021 Draft Prospects to Watch This Season (1 Viewer)

Great height

Solidifying the top spot at the slot position here.

Doubt Amari Rodgers beats that 40.

Those are Aaron Donald numbers but he has shorter arms.

Might be a good linebacker or Nose Tackle like Jay Ratliff.

Last edited:
Elijah Moore might be the Terry Glenn of this draft.

Undersized but a beast.

Same school as DK Metcalf and AJ Brown and just as dominate.

This lane Kiffin clipboard toss is priceless.

I have family that support Ole Miss and watched a few games last year and Moore showed out. He has great route running skills and has great acceleration more so than being a burner. Is he going to get a second round grade?

I have family that support Ole Miss and watched a few games last year and Moore showed out. He has great route running skills and has great acceleration more so than being a burner. Is he going to get a second round grade?
That performance should land him in round 1 with his production and Ole Miss Pedigree.

Like I said before, a realistic comp for him is Terry Glenn at that height with that speed.

Or someone like Santana Moss.

That performance should land him in round 1 with his production and Ole Miss Pedigree.

Like I said before, a realistic comp for him is Terry Glenn at that height with that speed.

Wishful thinking on my part, since I imagine they will target an LB or CB at 28.

Wishful thinking on my part, since I imagine they will target an LB or CB at 28.

Most likely.

I'd bet that he goes somewhere in round 1 now.

for comparison Steve Smith Jr was 5'9

Terry Glenn 5'10 1/2"

Santana Moss 5'9 1/2" with a 4.31 40.

Moss is likely his best comparison.

I watch a lot of Ole Miss football. Talking about Ole Miss Pedigree. Better watch out for that # 2 next year. I have a feeling!!!

I watch a lot of Ole Miss football. Talking about Ole Miss Pedigree. Better watch out for that # 2 next year. I have a feeling!!!

We'll see how Corral fares.

I've heard good things too but haven't as of yet really scrutinized him.

Milton Williams is a difficult comp.

He has the Arm length of Steelers and Pat's greats Casey Hampton and Rob Ninkovich at only 31.5."

He has the 3 cone of Ninkovich too but has the weight, speed, shuttle time and Bench press of Aaron Donald.

His options are very limited with such short arms but with that strength he might end up fitting in well as a NT or 3-4 OLB like Ninkovich or Adalius Thomas.

(1:11) Really good inside rush at NT

(2:10) holds up a double team without surrendering an inch

Williams' burst might be the best we've seen since Nick Fairley or L'ROI Glover at that size at DT.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom