Formula One (2 Viewers)

Don't have an IndyCar thread, but I'll just comment here. First lap, all those cars bunched up is gonna be mayhem for a few laps.

LAST LAP Danny gets passed... :mad:

But at least Lando gets a podium!!!
He's such a great defender. Glad he elevated his race today, I hate that he's mostly been a non factor at McClaren.

Max wins by 17.7 seconds. Wow.

Another podium for Norris and another day of Ferrari driving through the field. It’s a shame they can’t get qualifying right. Poor George surrenders his all-day long point position to Alonso at the end.
To be fair, Russell never should have made it to Q3 at all

I didn't really like any of those penalties, but I'm not 100% on the rules here. It seems pretty divisive too - Buxton and Collins had a hard split on opinion after the race.

In the end, Perez was too aggressive too early and Lando was in a position to force him off in a manner I've seen on multiple occasions without penalty. LeClerc did similarly, though the first time elicited a more flagrant response from Perez.
It's tough though. I thought they were tricky tack penalties, but whoever has committed to the line first should be allowed to hold his line. The guy who got run off should have yielded that line. He was trying for an aggressive pass, yet its the guy in front who gets the penalty? Eh.

And in IndyCars, another wreck, lol.

Fine but he qualified P10, started P9 and finished P11. It’s a good weekend for him.
He qualified P9 and started P8. He got P10 in Q2.

But yeah, pretty solid weekend. He got down early but clawed his way back up.

2 points on Norris' super license, btw, and 4 for Perez

The new car design for 2022 looks really cool imo. Hopefully, they will be as good as advertised as far as cutting down that wake of dirty air. Looking forward to next season.

The new car design for 2022 looks really cool imo. Hopefully, they will be as good as advertised as far as cutting down that wake of dirty air. Looking forward to next season.

Good write up here. Maybe the car will be so cool that Denzien would come back.

The sprint race was a lot more interesting than the drivers suggested it would be.

Holy sheet. Big crash for Max in lap 1. Lewis just decided he was going for broke I guess.

Max is pretty shaken up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom