Formula One (2 Viewers)

Race control gave a start time of 17 minutes after the hour.
Yeah, looks like they're getting ready to give it a shot. But...I suspect once they start the race, it might last a lap or 2 before they realize the guys further back can't see a thing.

Been switching back and forth, did they let Perez back into the race?

There is nothing to gain by doing more than 2 laps. They won’t get to 75% of laps completed to get a full points classification so it’s risking too much to do more than 2 laps.

They're literally going less than 4 hours away to the Dutch GP.

They could have raced Monday. I guess F1 doesn't do that.

Right, I don't get that at all. Nascar does a lot more with less. I was hoping they'd call it a day and try again tomorrow. Who wants to watch 3 guys standing on the platform celebrating a 2 lap race that wasn't?

Right, I don't get that at all. Nascar does a lot more with less. I was hoping they'd call it a day and try again tomorrow. Who wants to watch 3 guys standing on the platform celebrating a 2 lap race that wasn't?

Yeah. I know that moving the whole F1 series is far more complicated than the Cup series, and F1 is racing next weekend, but it isn't that far.

Maybe the weather tomorrow is sheet too. It is Belgium after all.

Russell was embarrassing. You had a good qualifying, but don't celebrate like you accomplished something.

He was probably drunk!
My favorite drunk Kimi moment is when he was carrying a bottle in one hand and a champagne glass in the other. He drops the glass and it shatters at his feet, yet he still keeps his hand in position as though he’s still holding it and he just keeps walking. It was like WC Fields level of expertise.

Kimi will be missed!

Ferrari at the top of the practice charts.

I love the banked turns at this track. Closest thing to an oval F1 will do I suppose.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom