Formula One (1 Viewer)

Alien racers are going to challenge the Earth to a mighty Formula 0 race to crown the Galactic drivers champion and destroy the losers' home planet, but the aliens are better than all the Earth drivers - so the top 3 drivers have to merge into the Hamverbot super driver to defeat them and save the Earth.

I’m looking forward to Monaco. I know it’s only been a couple of years but it seems like it’s been forever since they raced there.

I’m looking forward to Monaco. I know it’s only been a couple of years but it seems like it’s been forever since they raced there.
I feel like modern F1 cars are just too big for a circuit like Monaco, and passing is basically impossible. I seem to recall Ricciardo holding Hamilton off for the last half of a race for the win while dealing with engine problems.

I feel like modern F1 cars are just too big for a circuit like Monaco, and passing is basically impossible. I seem to recall Ricciardo holding Hamilton off for the last half of a race for the win while dealing with engine problems.
I like it. Night and day better than that Catalyuna circuit from last weekend. Love the Quali sessions, they are a must watch.

I like it. Night and day better than that Catalyuna circuit from last weekend. Love the Quali sessions, they are a must watch.
I guess it is kind of nice to hear Hamilton birch about not being able to win

I guess it is kind of nice to hear Hamilton birch about not being able to win
He’ll still probably win, but I’ll enjoy it anyway. You know how F1 is, it’s always been a game of king of the hill. I don’t expect LH to go out like Kimi, Vettel, and Alonso, though.

He’ll still probably win, but I’ll enjoy it anyway. You know how F1 is, it’s always been a game of king of the hill. I don’t expect LH to go out like Kimi, Vettel, and Alonso, though.
He'll retire on his own terms, that's for sure, and definitely not before he breaks Schumacher's record 7 championships.

Lewis complains that Red Bull has bendy rear-wing, FIA steps in.

My son will be at the Monaco race next week. His boat should arrive tomorrow or Saturday after a 2 week crossing from West Palm. They are only letting approx. 7,000 spectators in. I am very jealous.

Dude, that's like on my fantasy bucket list (like not the list that's realistic, the list that's shooting for the moon).

That's freakin' awesome.

..., but the aliens are better than all the Earth drivers ...
latest

I guess from our perspective, he'd still be an an alien.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom