Formula One (2 Viewers)

TheDeparted

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The 2021 season is underway with the first race this weekend in Bahrain. Will anyone here be watching?

Will Mercedes maintain their dominance, or lose ground to Red Bull?

It seemed like Hamilton and Bottas were driving fast today, ostensibly with the exact same cars they drove in the practice sessions earlier this week.

I'm looking forward to seeing Ricciardo driving a Mercedes powered car. Hopefully no more engine issues.

Verstappen looks like the truth. Pole position by .4 over Hamilton!

I think Drive to Survive has been really good for F1. I managed to trick my wife, who isn't interested in sports of any kind, into watching Drive to Survive season 3 with me last week, and she stuck around for the drama. We finished it in 2 days. She asked a lot of questions and made a lot of comments like, "How is that legal?" which she wouldn't have done if she wasn't engaged in the story telling.

I signed up again for F1TV in hopes I can actually stream the races this time, and so far so good (unlike when I tried it in 2018), and she actually watched qualifying with me this morning. It's pretty amazing that the series can give someone like her an even passing interest.

That finish was incredible. Hamilton is the Tom Brady of F1. Might even be better.

Yuki Tsunoda is going to have an incredible career. I spent a lot of the race watching his onboard cam. Crazy talent.

Great showing by Lando, be nice if mclaren can hang with the big boys.

The Haas team will be lucky to finish both cars all season.

Bottas can't have any mistakes at all. If he or the crew bobbles at all, he's done. That's a tremendous amount of pressure. The team will always put Lewis first unless Valtteri is in clear position to win and that hardly ever happens.

Without equal equipment, we'll never truly know who the best drivers are.

How was Hamilton able to reverse onto the track without getting a penalty? How could that not be considered unsafe?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom