2021 LSU Recruiting Thread (1 Viewer)

That is one of the most impressive and awkward highlight videos I've ever seen from the QB position. He's either going to be an absolute stud or a guy that doesn't come close to translating to the next level. I really don't see a middle ground with him.

That is one of the most impressive and awkward highlight videos I've ever seen from the QB position. He's either going to be an absolute stud or a guy that doesn't come close to translating to the next level. I really don't see a middle ground with him.
Looks like Ryan Perrilloux if I'm being honest...

What position does he translate to at LSU? 6'1 210lbs doesn't really sound like a LB, even one that is in High School. Are the plans to add weight, move to strong safety or play somewhat of a tweener?

OLB.

What position does he translate to at LSU? 6'1 210lbs doesn't really sound like a LB, even one that is in High School. Are the plans to add weight, move to strong safety or play somewhat of a tweener?
OLB.

Debo, Duke, Divinity, Chaisson, etc were all the same size when they entered the LSU program. Josh White in the current class is that size. Moffitt will pack weight on him. The dude has safety-like athleticism supposedly. I just know he's a big target and is the kind of player that will attract other players to LSU. Elias Ricks probably had a big impact in Davis' commitment.

Normally the year after a National championship is the best recruiting class.

OLB.

OLB.

Debo, Duke, Divinity, Chaisson, etc were all the same size when they entered the LSU program. Josh White in the current class is that size. Moffitt will pack weight on him. The dude has safety-like athleticism supposedly. I just know he's a big target and is the kind of player that will attract other players to LSU. Elias Ricks probably had a big impact in Davis' commitment.
Thanks, I thought most of those guys were in the 225-230 range coming into LSU. I'm not doubting the ability, just seemed small for a LB.

Any of you recruiting gurus know if LSU ever pursued this kid? A friend brought him up recently and we noticed LSU is not listed as offering.

Any of you recruiting gurus know if LSU ever pursued this kid? A friend brought him up recently and we noticed LSU is not listed as offering.

Is he a CB? Looks like he could play corner.

Is he a CB? Looks like he could play corner.
Listed as "APB". I guess that's All-purpose back.

Lots of video on the interwebs. Most of it from his sophomore year.

Listed at 5'11" 198lbs 4.46 Forty

Got speed, nice burst. Elusive. got moves.

"All-Purpose-Back" would be accurate.

Currently being heavily recruited by EVERYONE

He looks sneaky fast with some good intangibles.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom