2021 LSU Recruiting Thread (1 Viewer)

On Thursday, Florida safety Dakota Mitchell shut down his recruitment and committed to the Tigers, choosing LSU over an offer list that included 30-plus college programs.

On Thursday, Florida safety Dakota Mitchell shut down his recruitment and committed to the Tigers, choosing LSU over an offer list that included 30-plus college programs.

wonder if he will move up in the rankings...he is listed as a 3star at the moment

wonder if he will move up in the rankings...he is listed as a 3star at the moment
He definitely will. His offer list is ridiculous. Every team in the top 15 is after him.

Might hear something from Kaine Williams soon...

Coach O just has a sincerity that resonates with recruits

Hopefully success doesnt change that

Great news on the 2021 QB front. Caleb Williams has narrowed down his schools to OU, Maryland and LSU.

Garrett Nussmeier, son of former Saints QB, Doug Nussmeier and current resident of Flower Mound, TX has committed to LSU. The Nussmeier family is of course close friends with the Linehan family.

We got ourselves a QB, boys...

Been in the garage building a planter box for some pepper plants and maybe zucchini.

Are we seeing a new Joe Burrow Hwy?

Been in the garage building a planter box for some pepper plants and maybe zucchini.

FYI... Mike Detillier compares Liner to former Alabama RB, Josh Jacob's.

LSU beats out Clemson to add their second Safety in this class, 4-star Khari Gee. Gee is out of Atlanta, so LSU steps into UGA territory for this one.

LSU is now #7 in the 247 Composite rankings...

Kid is 240 pounds and competes in the high jump for his high school track and field team
That is some sick athleticism

Kid is 240 pounds and competes in the high jump for his high school track and field team
That is some sick athleticism
Very humble and well-mannered kid, too. I think he is a bit raw, but with proper coaching and some determination, this kid could be another defensive star at LSU. I didn't think my interest level could rise for the Tigers, but with this kid.....it did. My son played on the St. James Championship team with Savion.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom