2021 Masters Golf Tournament Discussion (1 Viewer)

who, David Toms? I want to say it was the last year the NOLA tourney was at English Turn and I was out there on Sunday when he was front running. Had Jack Nicholas size following with everyone chanting L S U as he walked down the fairways. I’ve never seen anything close to it in golf. Gave me chills.
I think he's referring to Smylie Kaufman who was in the final pairing on Sunday with Jordan Spieth in 2016 at the Masters. That was the year Spieth squandered a big lead by getting a quadruple bogey on the 12th.

I think he's referring to Smylie Kaufman who was in the final pairing on Sunday with Jordan Spieth in 2016 at the Masters. That was the year Spieth squandered a big lead by getting a quadruple bogey on the 12th.

ahh. Ok. I drew a complete blank on that and saw that atoms beat finish was 6th.

and honestly now I can’t remember if the time I’m talking about was at English Turn or TPC. Crazy that it is so memorable and yet I don’t remember specific holes.

I think Smylie shot in the 80s in that final round and finished way behind Willet. Whatever happened to Smylie anyway?

I guess that was him but i honestly dont remember lol.. the timeframe seems right though

I think Smylie shot in the 80s in that final round and finished way behind Willet. Whatever happened to Smylie anyway?
I dunno what happened to anybody. None of these names are familiar to me.

Tokyo Broadcasting up at 5 am in Japan watching this!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom