NFL 2021 NFL League News (Signings, tags and more) (4 Viewers)

Would love to claim him and get him into camp.

We find at RB. We need a #2 WR. Someone like Dede Westbrook who’s avail
Disagree, for the price, well worth the signing. We have very little behind Murray and Kamara if an injury occurred. Also for the price, gives us a training camp to check him out and release him later if not worth keeping around.

Disagree, for the price, well worth the signing. We have very little behind Murray and Kamara if an injury occurred. Also for the price, gives us a training camp to check him out and release him later if not worth keeping around.
Montgomery is much more versatile...is pretty solid. Johnson’s a better runner but he gets hurt if you look at him the wrong way.
BTW...Westbrook is not a #2. He’d be a #5 on our team. I’m saying that as a Jags fan.

Montgomery is much more versatile...is pretty solid. Johnson’s a better runner but he gets hurt if you look at him the wrong way.
BTW...Westbrook is not a #2. He’d be a #5 on our team. I’m saying that as a Jags fan.
I wonder if Montgomery will play more as a WR this year?

I wonder if Montgomery will play more as a WR this year?

I suppose he could. But I think that his role will be pretty limited. I really do think that it is going to be Thomas, Callaway, and Smith doing most of the work...with Harris sprinkled in. I have a feeling that Callaway is in for big things. I don't think that the Saints would have waited until the 7th round to get a WR and avoid it entirely in FA if they didn't think Callaway was going to be a significant contributor.

For the price? Let me know what his price is...

Last thing we need is a 3rd string RB lol. Keryan Johnson won’t be running down on kick offs like Dwayne Johnson was. (Our 3RD string guy)

For the price? Let me know what his price is...

Last thing we need is a 3rd string RB lol. Keryan Johnson won’t be running down on kick offs like Dwayne Johnson was. (Our 3RD string guy)
Price is likely near minimum. And, it's Dwayne Washington. And I would assume you realize a team can carry more players during training camp to see who the better options are.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom