NFL 2021 NFL League News (Signings, tags and more) (2 Viewers)

Colts sign Saints target at CB T.J Carrie. Oh well, hopefully that means N.O signs Sherman after the draft. Even if Saints draft a CB they really like they should still pursue Richard.

Colts sign Saints target at CB T.J Carrie. Oh well, hopefully that means N.O signs Sherman after the draft. Even if Saints draft a CB they really like they should still pursue Richard.

Man! that is just disappointing. We ain't having much luck with FA's this year. But like you said, I hope we can get Sherman after the draft even if we pick up a CB in the draft.

Man! that is just disappointing. We ain't having much luck with FA's this year. But like you said, I hope we can get Sherman after the draft even if we pick up a CB in the draft.
At this point, I would imagine they are waiting until after the draft to sign any FAs so as to not affect the compensatory calculations.

Think this is the proper thread for this topic. Dont feel its worthy of it own thread.

Cincinnati unveiled thier newest uniforms today. These are quite hideous and look like a knockoff of the Falcon ones

Think this is the proper thread for this topic. Dont feel its worthy of it own thread.

Cincinnati unveiled thier newest uniforms today. These are quite hideous and look like a knockoff of the Falcon ones

If the Bungles would have just come out in their new unis w/out announcing they have new unis... I honestly don’t think I would have noticed. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom