2021 Schedule Release Leak O'Rama? [MERGED]Including unofficial Saints schedule (1 Viewer)

They need the extra time to figure out how to ensure the Saints have 3 straight road games again.
Related question: respect from NFL post-Brees: do you all think we will get 3 prime time games? We got 5-6 last few years. Or our treatment will be like the Bengals, maybe 1 or 2 prime time. What do you all think?

Related question: respect from NFL post-Brees: do you all think we will get 3 prime time games? We got 5-6 last few years. Or our treatment will be like the Bengals, maybe 1 or 2 prime time. What do you all think?
I think Networks will ignore Saints games. N.O will get its mandatory Thursday game, if they are lucky perhaps a Sunday Night game

I think Networks will ignore Saints games. N.O will get its mandatory Thursday game, if they are lucky perhaps a Sunday Night game
Actually, that's possible. I mean we still have AK and MT, but maybe without Drew we lose some of our national appeal. Which could mean we get less prime time games???

Actually, that's possible. I mean we still have AK and MT, but maybe without Drew we lose some of our national appeal. Which could mean we get less prime time games???

I'm ok with that. I'm also ok getting flexed if we are doing good. Either way, I think we will be the underdog all season for the most part. I'm going in this season with very low expectations so any win will be a celebration for me.

I saw a report earlier this week that like last year they won't have it ready until the 2nd week of May.

Edit: https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...mes-possible-monday-playoff-game-per-reports/

tenor.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom